Can I lose bodyfat just by running and lifting weights?

Deleted member 13372

Deleted member 13372

‏‏‎ ‎
its all about diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Alexanderr, .👽. and 7 others
its all about diet
How???? I dont get how when i pinch or suck in my cheeks i feel so much fat. But im only 73kg and actually pretty tall. I dont eat a lot either, i eat one time a day only and never lose bf. wtf is wrong with me

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
How???? I dont get how when i pinch or suck in my cheeks i feel so much fat. But im only 73kg and actually pretty tall. I dont eat a lot either, i eat one time a day only and never lose bf. wtf is wrong with me
High estrogen problem

small skull

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
High estrogen problem
Ive non of these symptoms jfl

RECOGNIZING HIGH ESTROGEN SYMPTOMS IN MEN AND RESTORING BALANCE​

Hormone Health, Weight Loss, and PRP Therapy Clinic> Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy > Recognizing High Estrogen Symptoms in Men and Restoring Balance
Although you may associate testosterone with men, and estrogen with women, both hormones are found in the male body and play a critical role in lifelong health. Estrogen is essential for controlling libido, erectile function, and developing sperm. It also aids in maintaining bone health, certain brain functions, and cholesterol metabolism.
Call to Schedule a Hormone Evaluation

SYMPTOMS OF HIGH ESTROGEN IN MEN​

As a hormone that affects both the brain, and the body, high estrogen can lead to a variety of symptoms including:
High Estrogen Symptoms in Men

• Erectile dysfunction
  • Infertility
  • Stunted growth during puberty
  • The development of male breasts
  • Persistent fatigue
  • Insomnia
  • Night sweats or excessive sweating during the day
  • Water retention
  • Loss of sex drive
  • Low bone density (osteoporosis)
  • Mood swings, anxiety, or depression.
  • Body hair loss.
  • Loss of muscle mass.
  • Increased body fat

Ive non of these symptoms jfl

RECOGNIZING HIGH ESTROGEN SYMPTOMS IN MEN AND RESTORING BALANCE​

Hormone Health, Weight Loss, and PRP Therapy Clinic> Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy > Recognizing High Estrogen Symptoms in Men and Restoring Balance
Although you may associate testosterone with men, and estrogen with women, both hormones are found in the male body and play a critical role in lifelong health. Estrogen is essential for controlling libido, erectile function, and developing sperm. It also aids in maintaining bone health, certain brain functions, and cholesterol metabolism.
Call to Schedule a Hormone Evaluation

SYMPTOMS OF HIGH ESTROGEN IN MEN​

As a hormone that affects both the brain, and the body, high estrogen can lead to a variety of symptoms including:
High Estrogen Symptoms in Men

• Erectile dysfunction
  • Infertility
  • Stunted growth during puberty
  • The development of male breasts
  • Persistent fatigue
  • Insomnia
  • Night sweats or excessive sweating during the day
  • Water retention
  • Loss of sex drive
  • Low bone density (osteoporosis)
  • Mood swings, anxiety, or depression.
  • Body hair loss.
  • Loss of muscle mass.
  • Increased body fat

Still get your bloodwork done,just because you dont have all the symptoms doesn’t mean that you don’t have it

fat niggas be like:
i only eat like once a day and gained 60lbs this month!
LOL!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, ManzareK, Alexanderr and 2 others
small skull
My skull is actually really huge. In pics i taken with friends and family members mine always seem the biggest

this is me on right next to a big ass dude. He weights like 15kgs more than me and is almost as tall hes 6ft 1-2 im 6ft 3

E5F06FE3 5B44 4665 914D CCC89FA41E2B

Still get your bloodwork done,just because you dont have all the symptoms doesn’t mean that you don’t have it

I did. Idk my doc never says ive a problem even tho i ask
fat niggas be like:
i only eat like once a day and gained 60lbs this month!
LOL!
Im not fat, faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Chad69
Maybe just maybe you have bad fat storing.
Or you have bad bones

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 13372
Or you have bad bones
I dont think so.
Still doesnt explain why i can suck in so much cheek fat lol.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Cutting is easy, you just need to:

1) Maintain your strength
2) Consume 0.82g of protein per lb of bodyweight
3) Be in a 20% caloric deficit. If the deficit is too big, you risk losing muscle which means your body fat percentage would remain the same and you would just end up being skinny fat.

Also, you need to have already gained 15-20 lbs of muscle mass before you attempt to cut if you are at around 15% body fat right now because otherwise, you'll just look malnourished at 10% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., ReignsChad and Deleted member 13372
Or you have bad bones
Appetite is the issue most of the time, not metabolism. The only exception is if you have a genetic issue like thyroid disease but even then, there is prescription medication to fix the issue.

Skinny guys remain skinny because they never feel the need to eat and fat guys remain fat because they always need to eat and they have a preference for high calorie low fiber low protein foods that aren't satiating.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Selinity, Deleted member 13372 and 1 other person

3) Be in a 20% caloric deficit. If the deficit is too big, you risk losing muscle which means your body fat percentage would remain the same and you would just end up being skinny fat.

Also, you need to have already gained 15-20 lbs of muscle mass before you attempt to cut if you are at around 15% body fat right now because otherwise, you'll just look malnourished at 10% body fat.

Even i dont know what most of this means I feel like if i do this id look like a malnourished abused dog..

Appetite is the issue most of the time, not metabolism. The only exception is if you have a genetic issue like thyroid disease but even then, there is prescription medication to fix the issue.

Skinny guys remain skinny because they never feel the need to eat and fat guys remain fat because they always need to eat and they have a preference for high calorie low fiber low protein foods that aren't satiating.

Yeah i mostly have no appetite except at nighttime i eat a lot. But i eat relatively healthy tbh. A lot of greens and shit. (My grandma makes me food and uknow how healthy the food they prep is).

Even 0.7 per pound is enough. But everything else is correct.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Even i dont know what most of this means I feel like if i do this id look like a malnourished abused dog..

Yeah i mostly have no appetite except at nighttime i eat a lot. But i eat relatively healthy tbh. A lot of greens and shit. (My grandma makes me food and uknow how healthy the food they prep is).
Let me make this even more clear for you then.

If you're overweight, lose weight.

If you're not fat, gain muscle.

If you're almost overweight, gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

You can gain muscle by:

1) Following a simple push pull program (not push pull legs) where you do Squats, Bench press and overhead press on PUSH day, and deadlift, barbell row OR lat pulldown, barbell curls and skullcrushers on PULL day.

You must do it in this manner: Push, Pull, Rest day, Push, Pull, Rest day, Rest day.
And then you repeat the same pattern every week. As long as you do the lift correctly and add weight, you will make progress as long as you stay consistent

For the sets and reps, do 3 sets of 6-10 reps per exercise, this is the right amount of volume to prevent plateaus.
Also, track all your lifts in a google docs file on your phone, in this manner:

Track

2) To gain muscle, track your calories and aim to eat just enough to maintain your weight, and when you stop gaining strength, start using a 10% caloric surplus of your TDEE, you can calculate your TDEE here: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/

Doing it in this manner will prevent unnecessary fat gain since it is not the weight that you gain that builds muscle, it is the muscular adaptations that occur when you gain strength on each lift.

If you gain strength on the squat, your quads will get bigger
If you gain strength on the deadlift, your glutes and hamstrings will get bigger
If you gain strength on the bench press, your chest will get bigger
If you gain strength on the barbell row, your back will get wider and thicker
If you gain strength on the barbell curls, your biceps will get bigger
If you gain strength on the skullcrushers, your triceps will get bigger
If you gain strength on the overhead press, your shoulders will get bigger and wider

And, if you do all those lifts without a belt by using the valsalva maneuver (holding your breath during each rep), you will have very thick abs. Abs that are so thick that they remain visible at higher levels of body fat percentage.

Everything else mostly comes down to diet, you can gain muscle and lose fat by eating less calories than you consume (less than what you need to maintain your weight) and as long as you gain strength at the same time, you'll gain muscle and lose fat. If you only maintain your strength while losing fat, you will only lose fat and if you don't maintain your strength, you risk losing both muscle and fat which is why most people who lose weight never end up with a six pack, because you can be skinny while not being lean enough to have abs, this is known as being skinny fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13372
Let me make this even more clear for you then.

If you're overweight, lose weight.

If you're not fat, gain muscle.

If you're almost overweight, gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

You can gain muscle by:

1) Following a simple push pull program (not push pull legs) where you do Squats, Bench press and overhead press on PUSH day, and deadlift, barbell row OR lat pulldown, barbell curls and skullcrushers on PULL day.

You must do it in this manner: Push, Pull, Rest day, Push, Pull, Rest day, Rest day.
And then you repeat the same pattern every week. As long as you do the lift correctly and add weight, you will make progress as long as you stay consistent

For the sets and reps, do 3 sets of 6-10 reps per exercise, this is the right amount of volume to prevent plateaus.
Also, track all your lifts in a google docs file on your phone, in this manner:

View attachment 1125848

2) To gain muscle, track your calories and aim to eat just enough to maintain your weight, and when you stop gaining strength, start using a 10% caloric surplus of your TDEE, you can calculate your TDEE here: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/

Doing it in this manner will prevent unnecessary fat gain since it is not the weight that you gain that builds muscle, it is the muscular adaptations that occur when you gain strength on each lift.

If you gain strength on the squat, your quads will get bigger
If you gain strength on the deadlift, your glutes and hamstrings will get bigger
If you gain strength on the bench press, your chest will get bigger
If you gain strength on the barbell row, your back will get wider and thicker
If you gain strength on the barbell curls, your biceps will get bigger
If you gain strength on the skullcrushers, your triceps will get bigger
If you gain strength on the overhead press, your shoulders will get bigger and wider

And, if you do all those lifts without a belt by using the valsalva maneuver (holding your breath during each rep), you will have very thick abs. Abs that are so thick that they remain visible at higher levels of body fat percentage.

Everything else mostly comes down to diet, you can gain muscle and lose fat by eating less calories than you consume (less than what you need to maintain your weight) and as long as you gain strength at the same time, you'll gain muscle and lose fat. If you only maintain your strength while losing fat, you will only lose fat and if you don't maintain your strength, you risk losing both muscle and fat which is why most people who lose weight never end up with a six pack, because you can be skinny while not being lean enough to have abs, this is known as being skinny fat.

Those low volume COPE workouts JFL

Those low volume COPE workouts JFL
In what world is that low volume?

Unless you're on high amounts of drugs, that volume is just the right amount.

If I was on steroids, I could do 6 sets per exercise and be able to recover but naturals can't train like steroid users because naturals have less energy and when you're natural, your muscles get tired faster.

What I didn't mention is that my workouts are done in the 6-10 rep range at maximum effort, which means that the weight I am using only allows me to do between 6 and 10 reps per set, and when I start to reach the end of the rep range, I add 2.5 lbs on upper body lifts and 5 lbs on lower body lifts. Since this is progressive overload, it eventually leads to muscle growth, so what you are saying makes absolutely no sense.

how tall are you exactly?

fake height or legit body dysphoria or shit fat storage genes
Why would i fake my height? I thinks its second option. Im not happy with how i look.

My skull is actually really huge. In pics i taken with friends and family members mine always seem the biggest

this is me on right next to a big ass dude. He weights like 15kgs more than me and is almost as tall hes 6ft 1-2 im 6ft 3

View attachment 1125794
Could be that your fat distribution is just really fucked and your body stores a lot of fat in your face naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13372
Could be that your fat distribution is just really fucked and your body stores a lot of fat in your face naturally.
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Im so fuckin done

Yes, fasted LISS cardio in the morning will burn fat. But if you are on a caloric surpluss you will gain muscle or fat and thus weight.