CAN I LOSE MY FORWARD GROWTH?

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
IM REALLY WORRIED I CAN LOSE MY FORWARD GROWTH, IS THERE A POSSIBLE WAY TO LOSE IT?

yes, if you mouthbreathe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 8608
Depends on bone age, how often you mouth breathe, but unless you';re a teen a very long time, like a year+

IM REALLY WORRIED I CAN LOSE MY FORWARD GROWTH, IS THERE A POSSIBLE WAY TO LOSE IT?
if u go outside the air from going outside will brush aganist your face in the opposite direction like so.

due to the prolonged effects on the face your face will become like this, because there is a theory that says bone adapts to forces applied on the face.

if u say this is bullshit this is the same thing as mewing (muh mewing has higher forces!)

okay u had more airtime than you mewed so it effected you when you were a kid 100% unless you never left outside. (way more mallebale bones)

TLDR: never leave outside or your gonna become doritos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 8608 and AcneScars
If your growth plates have closed than it doesn't matter if you mouthbreathe.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 8608
IM 20 SO I SHOULD BE RIGHT, I MEAN I DONT MOUTHBREATH BUT I HAVE A NIGHTMARE IN WHICH I CANT NOSE BREATH AND MY ONLY WAY IS TO MOUTHBREATHE SO I WAS REALLY WORRIED
Growthplates don't determine your face jfl.

Your face's sutures don't ever fully harden until 30, so if you mouthbreath you're going to fuck yourself up.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 8608
My face changed from 19 to 25 and since then I look the same. So I guess your face can change in positive or negative way.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
facial bones dont have growth plates lol
Oh sorry I didn't know. Where can I learn more about the all of these things like facio-cranial development, skull bones, etc