Can I make a narrow frame look naturally wide [Serious replies only]

M

mentalillness1234

Iron
My frame is very narrow, looking like this guy Shane Duquette.

Zh8idio6

We both are ectomorphs and have narrow shoulders, but they're somewhat redeemable by their square shape and by having a small waist, making the overall physique look fairly aesthetic (my hips are slightly wider than his though and I have a smaller ribcage unfortunately).

He managed to transform his physique into this:
Ixzhgb64

My question is: despite having a sub-par frame, would a physique transformation like this make your frame look satisfactorily wide and attractive and make people think you're naturally a mesomorph? Would you say his physique and frame now appear decently above average despite his narrow frame structure? Is there potentially more he could do to make himself look even wider (other than drugs)? Would having a slightly higher body fat percentage (like within the 14-16%) unironically contribute to the naturally wide look I'm going for?

I really want to have a mesomorphic body type, pls let it be possible.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Clavicle lenghtening surgery is the only thing

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I assumed a frame like his would be considered bad because of how narrow it is.
"narrowness" is just one aspect of "frame"

and he's not really "narrow", actually seems pretty good since he has literally 0 muscle on him

another big underlooked factor is shoulder slope, or neck/head proportion etc

If shane did it so can you?
"narrowness" is just one aspect of "frame"

and he's not really "narrow", actually seems pretty good since he has literally 0 muscle on him

another big underlooked factor is shoulder slope, or neck/head proportion etc
I think I have body dysmorphia cuz his physique looked too narrow even in the after photo to me. My physique looks exactly like his and I have no muscle too

• +1
Reactions: WBC323

View attachment 3036053

We both are ectomorphs and have narrow shoulders, but they're somewhat redeemable by their square shape and by having a small waist, making the overall physique look fairly aesthetic (my hips are slightly wider than his though and I have a smaller ribcage unfortunately).

He managed to transform his physique into this: View attachment 3036072

My question is: despite having a sub-par frame, would a physique transformation like this make your frame look satisfactorily wide and attractive and make people think you're naturally a mesomorph? Would you say his physique and frame now appear decently above average despite his narrow frame structure? Is there potentially more he could do to make himself look even wider (other than drugs)? Would having a slightly higher body fat percentage (like within the 14-16%) unironically contribute to the naturally wide look I'm going for?

That’s a normal frame.

I think I have body dysmorphia cuz his physique looked too narrow even in the after photo to me. My physique looks exactly like his and I have no muscle too
Don't listen to copers, buddy boyo. The shoulder width/head width ratio should be 3,9
If it's lower - get clavicle txtension surgery

View attachment 3036053

He managed to transform his physique into this: View attachment 3036072

Gain a bit of mass it’ll help for sure obviously it won’t have the same look as purely wide clavicles on a skinnier frame and at the end of the day even if it doesn’t make your frame miles better it’s better than no improvement. i have pretty narrow clavs and shit waist genetics went gym and i look a lot wider now

He is still narrower than average gymmaxxer but it's not that bad, brad pitt has similar frame and his body looks p. cool.

Last edited:
Look it up, bro
The surgery is just not worth the risk or the cost. I will just shoulder pad max for the rest of my life or until it becomes a more reliable procedure jfl
With that plus widening my shoulders a bit through muscle growth, I will visually add maybe 3 inches to my bideltoid width. Fuck these genetics im so close to being fully ascended with my beautiful face but have a narrow ass frame with bottom 5% shoulder width.

The surgery is just not worth the risk or the cost.
LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING RETARD
YOU EITHER HAVE SHOULDER WIDTH/HEAD WIDTH RATIO 0F 3.9+ OR YOU FUCKING ROPE NOW
I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW YOU DO IT
YOU MUST HAVE SW/HW RATIO OF 3.9 OR JUST FUCKING END YOURSELF

A 25 inch bideltoid can’t happen. Stop bullshitting
( average head width 6-7 inches 6.5x3.9 = 25)
1:3-1:3.2 i think is ideal, any more than that is extremely rare. unfortunately i have less than that so i need shoulder pads jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back