Can i make it?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
i have my exam in two weeks and i have studied like 60℅ of syllabus.
Also i think i am forgetting the 60℅ that i learned.
I proceastinated too much and now only 2 weeks are left.
Idk what to do. I feel hopeless.
I legit don't wanba study even tho time is ticking faster than ever
Help me plzzz

order modafinil asap with express delivery

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
order modafinil asap with express delivery
Will it help? I have a lot of shit to study but i have studied it before i just need to revise it.
15 chapters from chemistry,10 from physics, and 5 from maths.

Ramon

gl studin bro u can make it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Where theres a will, theres a way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Fuck this shit rahhhhhhh
Why do i procrastinate so much wtf lol reeeee

Tf?
What subhuman course requires a 99.99
I need a good college. 99.99 percentile score is needed.
I can easily score 99 percentile in physics but the rest i am not so sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Only if you vote Congress

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and AbandonShip
quit. school should be natural, anything else and ur coping

2 days before modafinil

Incel

3 modafinil pills and a shower later
Incel2

keep doubting moda

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and AbandonShip
Its over honestly.
Not sure what to do. Gonna buy moda but i doubt itll help

Ofc you can make it. Just don't procrastinate and make a good use of your time. Study your ass off now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and AbandonShip
If you studymax 12+ hours a day you should be able to learn and get near perfect grades for a new course within 2 weeks max. If you already have a feeling for 60% of the course but want to get top grades just start from the beginning (you'll likely be able to finish reviewing within 2-3 days and should be able to finish the rest within 7-10 days max). Don't see a reason to be stressed. If you can get some pills it'll probably help you be focused, but I've never tried them myself.

• +1
If you studymax 12+ hours a day you should be able to learn and get near perfect grades for a new course within 2 weeks max. If you already have a feeling for 60% of the course but want to get top grades just start from the beginning (you'll likely be able to finish reviewing within 2-3 days and should be able to finish the rest within 7-10 days max). Don't see a reason to be stressed. If you can get some pills it'll probably help you be focused, but I've never tried them myself.
12+ hours a day seems impossible without drugs

12+ hours a day seems impossible without drugs
It feels like absolute hell but it's possible; look at the Chinese kids studying for the gaokao test. These kids study 16 hours a day like machines. When I went to a place for my SAT it was only Asian kids, the schedule was literal shit. every single day they would give you a SAT prep test which took around 4 hours, then they would teach for 6 more hours. Obviously it's not something you can keep up for a long time, but trust me when I tell you studying so many hours on a single subject legit increases the effectiveness by 30%+.

• +1
It feels like absolute hell but it's possible; look at the Chinese kids studying for the gaokao test. These kids study 16 hours a day like machines. When I went to a place for my SAT it was only Asian kids, the schedule was literal shit. every single day they would give you a SAT prep test which took around 4 hours, then they would teach for 6 more hours. Obviously it's not something you can keep up for a long time, but trust me when I tell you studying so many hours on a single subject legit increases the effectiveness by 30%+.
I sleep 12 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Game over

• JFL
how many courses ?

I sleep 12 hours a day
That's a lot of sleep man. Most people sleep 7 hours on average. I know some people need way less, though it's mostly genetic. Try to get some good sleep, I know I had to sleep a lot more when my sleeping was fucked. Don't try and stay a wake more than your body allows though, most of the benefits of studying occur when sleeping.

• +1
Getting adderal here is harder than getting heroin.
Only option is modafinil
Then you fucked. At least in America you can wing it there still a chance you can pass. In curry land you are fucked Mate

• JFL
Then you fucked. At least in America you can wing it there still a chance you can pass. In curry land you are fucked Mate
Legit son.

Take Adderall you will be fine
Fuuuck bro, now I want adderall. Do you have some personal experience? is it anything like the movie Limitless? I was fucking mirin that guy in the movie. He was a fucking incel virgin then took some adderall pills and fucking became a millionare within a week and was fucking bitches left a right.

Fuuuck bro, now I want adderall. Do you have some personal experience? is it anything like the movie Limitless? I was fucking mirin that guy in the movie. He was a fucking incel virgin then took some adderall pills and fucking became a millionare within a week and was fucking bitches left a right.
I’m prescribed to it. It has saved my ass so many times there would be times I don’t any of the material on the final . I would take two pills study the whole night and remember 80% of the material taught in the course