Can i make it?

fc5a34835aeba8878adb58035592d668.534x300x34.gif

Legit son.
Just fake having ADHD. I know a friend in Canada who got some milder pills even before he got tested (turned out he didn't even have ADHD). You might get a lucky doctor honestly. But it's honestly a cope if you don't think you're getting fucked by these Asians even in America. Most top schools are mostly Asians and shit.

i have my exam in two weeks and i have studied like 60℅ of syllabus.
Also i think i am forgetting the 60℅ that i learned.
I proceastinated too much and now only 2 weeks are left.
Idk what to do. I feel hopeless.
I legit don't wanba study even tho time is ticking faster than ever
Help me plzzz
In 2 weeks you can study enough to perfect any exam. Most of high school I've read only the last day before exam and have been doing good. I'll study like 2 weeks each subject for finals.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
I’m prescribed to it. It has saved my ass so many times there would be times I don’t any of the material on the final . I would take two pills study the whole night and remember 80% of the material taught in the course
Honestly don't see why people need to be prescribed. It just seems like a wonder-drug without much side effects.

In 2 weeks you can study enough to perfect any exam. Most of high school I've read only the last day before exam and have been doing good. I'll study like 2 weeks each subject for finals.
Keep in mind that exam looks like this.
Its not a easy exam
Screenshot 2019 12 22 20 26 27

Its beyond over at this point

He’s in curry land, the competition is fierce

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Keep in mind that exam looks like this.
Its not a easy exam
View attachment 200803
Its beyond over at this point
Just study the books first (you can study one book of chem/physics/math in 20-30h if you've done absolutely nothing, since you've been probably attending it'd probably take like 10h to study per book) then do tons of those old exams like in the picture. The questions are usually very similar or sometimes even perfectly same as in years before.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
study hard for the next two weeks, leave this site and put in all the effort you can into studying even if you dont want to do it.

maybe record yourself reading everything you need to learn and play it at night to help it stick into your brain subconsciously

also dont stress too much, the more you stress the harder it will be to revise and the harder it will be on the day of your exam.

just revise and do your best, good luck

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and LordNorwood
Bro just stop wasting time. I am a MASTER PPROCRASTINATOR. I literally get off on putting shit off to the last minute and then passing tests with as little total studying time as possible.
Here's what you need:
Caffeine
Nicotine
L theanine.
That's it. Use these three cheap, easily obtainable compounds and find a quiet spot where you will not be disturbed and can go to everyday.
Next, look up "pomodoro method". Plenty of sites like "tomato timer" time this for you. Everyday do the pomodoro method for 14-16 hours a day. On the breaks, shit post for mock social interaction. When you get tired or lose concentration, use one of your three buddies (the compounds above).
The entire time play light repetitive music with no vocals to get you into a groove. Study for as long as possible each day, sleep for 6-8 hours, get up and do it again.
That's it. You got this.

• +1
Reactions: XXX22, Deleted member 1751 and AbandonShip
I can't study for more than one hour. I need to concentration maxx too
Bro just stop wasting time. I am a MASTER PPROCRASTINATOR. I literally get off on putting shit off to the last minute and then passing tests with as little total studying time as possible.
Here's what you need:
Caffeine
Nicotine
L theanine.
That's it. Use these three cheap, easily obtainable compounds and find a quiet spot where you will not be disturbed and can go to everyday.
Next, look up "pomodoro method". Plenty of sites like "tomato timer" time this for you. Everyday do the pomodoro method for 14-16 hours a day. On the breaks, shit post for mock social interaction. When you get tired or lose concentration, use one of your three buddies (the compounds above).
The entire time play light repetitive music with no vocals to get you into a groove. Study for as long as possible each day, sleep for 6-8 hours, get up and do it again.
That's it. You got this.
Wow I'll definitely try

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
If it is JEE Mains then you need atleast 6 months tbh there are over 12000 questions. I just had a month to write EAMCET and I barely passed tbh

If it is JEE Mains then you need atleast 6 months tbh there are over 12000 questions. I just had a month to write EAMCET and I barely passed tbh
I have two attempts. I'll prepare for the april one.
I have a gigachad iq so i only need 2 months to prepare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I have two attempts. I'll prepare for the april one.
I have a gigachad iq so i only need 2 months to prepare
April is better take the January test as a practice. Remember dude this test will decide your next 4 years of college life so it's worth it, I took it lightly(because Noone told me how important it is) and I am in a fucked up college. Learn from my mistake

• +1
April is better take the January test as a practice. Remember dude this test will decide your next 4 years of college life so it's worth it, I took it lightly(because Noone told me how important it is) and I am in a fucked up college. Learn from my mistake
Yeah. I actually prepared for it for four months but then i got depressed and all my preperation went to shit.
I am pretty good at physics and chemistry but mediocre in maths.
I'll easily clear the cutoff in january but i need a sub 3000 rank

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560