Can i megadose this for acne?

likenesss

likenesss

Nothing
Got a bad acne flare up and retarded parents wont let me get accutane, im just gonna get a credit card since i turn 18 tomorrow and get accutane.

In the mean time does any acne cel have any experience with megadosing vit a? I found a high quality one for cheap.

@enchanted_elixir cant find ur threads for vit a and acne so pls help me out

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and enchanted_elixir
lmfao are you retarded. “i’m just gonna get a credit card and buy it”
goated nigganomics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316 and N1666
Stop spamming, take high dose of b12

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Take

Beta carotene
B5(panthenol)
Zinc (megadose if necessary)

Stop spamming, take high dose of b12
b12 causes acne in some people who are sensitive

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and likenesss
Take

Beta carotene
B5(panthenol)

Yea 10grams of b5 might be better than b12, ive heard anecdotes about b12 tho

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Rhinoplastyordie
Take

Beta carotene
B5(panthenol)

Do you think its a good idea to megadose zinc in sulfate monohydrate form?

• Hmm...
Why b5 and beta carotene. Also beta carotene is vit a, cant i use oral retinoid instead of that?
beta carotene is a precursor to vit a, about 10% of beta carotene that you eat gets converted to vit a

B5 helps regulate sebum production by increasing coenzyme A which breaks down fatty acids and triglycerides

there is antioxidant activity which prevents acne related to carotenoid pigment

Also, have you noticed how darker skin tones tend to struggle with acne less? Or how people sometimes use tanning beds to help clear their acne (not a good idea but it works)

Beta carotene mimics this concept sorta

• +1
Do you think its a good idea to megadose zinc in sulfate monohydrate form?
i dont fucking know i take 100 mgs zinc gluconate daily but if your acne's severe you should go way higher

• +1
Got a bad acne flare up and retarded parents wont let me get accutane, im just gonna get a credit card since i turn 18 tomorrow and get accutane.

In the mean time does any acne cel have any experience with megadosing vit a? I found a high quality one for cheap.

accutane fuck up ur bones

• +1
i dont fucking know i take 100 mgs zinc gluconate daily but if your acne's severe you should go way higher
100mg is crazy i take 50 before bed.
beta carotene is a precursor to vit a, about 10% of beta carotene that you eat gets converted to vit a

B5 helps regulate sebum production by increasing coenzyme A which breaks down fatty acids and triglycerides

there is antioxidant activity which prevents acne related to carotenoid pigment

Also, have you noticed how darker skin tones tend to struggle with acne less? Or how people sometimes use tanning beds to help clear their acne (not a good idea but it works)

Beta carotene mimics this concept sorta
B5 sounds good but cant i just take 25k ui of retial? Also beta carotene is fat soluble and b5 and zinc are water soluble so how would i go about taking them before bed? Shpuld i take b5 and zinc, wait 30min and take the vit a woth some olive oil?

100mg is crazy i take 50 before bed.

B5 sounds good but cant i just take 25k ui of retial? Also beta carotene is fat soluble and b5 and zinc are water soluble so how would i go about taking them before bed? Shpuld i take b5 and zinc, wait 30min and take the vit a woth some olive oil?
Im just gonna assume you misspelt retinol because i have no fucking clue what retial is

Megadosing vit a wont have the same effect as accutane because the two are intrinsically different. Different concentrations.

B5 has a similar end result to accutane in terms of reducing sebum production but accutane does it excessively through different mechanisms that can have shitty side effects like decreasing your dht. Basically b5 mogs accutane in terms of regulating skin oiliness. way safer and just as effective.

About supplement timing, why do you have to take them before bed? cant you take the fat soluble ones with a meal during the day, then the other ones before bed? spacing them out might improve their absorption as well because some might behave antagonistically.

• +1
Im just gonna assume you misspelt retinol because i have no fucking clue what retial is

Megadosing vit a wont have the same effect as accutane because the two are intrinsically different. Different concentrations.

B5 has a similar end result to accutane in terms of reducing sebum production but accutane does it excessively through different mechanisms that can have shitty side effects like decreasing your dht. Basically b5 mogs accutane in terms of regulating skin oiliness. way safer and just as effective.

About supplement timing, why do you have to take them before bed? cant you take the fat soluble ones with a meal during the day, then the other ones before bed? spacing them out might improve their absorption as well because some might behave antagonistically.
Retinal is a form of retinol but better, acts faster on the skin and has other benefits.

Ive read that megadose of vit a can have similiar effects to accutane since accutane is synthetic vit a

And for supplement timing, ive noticed that any creams, pills i take are more effective on my skin if i take them before bed

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Retinal is a form of retinol but better, acts faster on the skin and has other benefits.

Ive read that megadose of vit a can have similiar effects to accutane since accutane is synthetic vit a

And for supplement timing, ive noticed that any creams, pills i take are more effective on my skin if i take them before bed
ive heard of retinal but i dont know much about it tbf.

• +1

Type in "25,000 IU Vitamin A softgels" on Amazon, and get the white and green bottle with the coconut oil in it.
But diet is king when it comes to acne. Avoid all high and moderately glycemic foods.

Take about 2-4 a day, before bed.
Any higher will dry out your skin.