Can I please have honest ratings, this is my face on a scan at the orthodontist and pictures in the mirror to look as accurate as possible to irl.

C

cademaxx

Iron
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
0
Rate me honestly, I have a septioplasty, turbonate reduction, and rhinoplasty scheduled for summer 2027. Let me know my main flaws to what I can improve on.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3821.jpeg
    IMG_3821.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3766.png
    IMG_3766.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3430.jpeg
    IMG_3430.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 0
thicker longer eyebrows minoxidil, more hair and skincare and also try squinting daily
 

Similar threads

Gentinator9000
Replies
13
Views
84
jstingo
J
Isakinho
Replies
3
Views
49
Maxnorth
Maxnorth
flav_01
Replies
5
Views
35
swyhan
S
kanahme
Replies
11
Views
57
soullet
soullet
pkyuki
Replies
0
Views
8
pkyuki
pkyuki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top