Reactions: Deleted member 2810, DidntRead, Enlil and 4 others
ease up on squinting your eyes look bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
it's over

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Mirin eyebrows

My friend IRL is like 5.75 PSL and used to be a model. I made a thread about it a few days ago.
If you are above 5 and look unique+height skinny you can become a model
Mirin eyebrows
Lol they call me fag for it in this forum but every girl check me out Irl so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
maybe you cant prettyboymax but your already good looking so it doesnt really matter, just work on staying young looking i guess and get off this site. theres no reason for you to be here

maybe you cant prettyboymax but your already good looking so it doesnt really matter, just work on staying young looking i guess and get off this site. theres no reason for you to be here
I dont get it this is not an incel site in theory. Plus I could benefit from some skinmaxxing which I am learning here

• +1
chadlite gl. ayrılsana şu kezbandan aq
bir tinder plus lık işin var

I dont get it this is not an incel site in theory. Plus I could benefit from some skinmaxxing which I am learning here
fair enough, this place isnt a incel site. all im trying to say is your gl enough to just leave this site now and live a good life, you probably wouldnt get anything from staying on this site any longer. and your skin already looks great.

I don't think you can but you look good. 6.25 psl

fair enough, this place isnt a incel site. all im trying to say is your gl enough to just leave this site now and live a good life, you probably wouldnt get anything from staying on this site any longer. and your skin already looks great.
There is light frauding a little in the pic and I like the offtopics here

Last edited:
garbage tier turkroach genes so prettyboymaxing isnt possible for you. but half of you is human at least.

you must be new here

perma squinting check
failo nose check
failo too short forehead check
Wtf is too short forehead lol that can not be a failo my forehead is 3 finger size which is perfect .I have nose failo thats correct. I permasquint just a little

Well yes, but actually yesn't

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
no tbh. too long face no harmony. u look ok tho

Top 10% male.

But still, you're not slaymaxxed

qD3B4vO.gif

you mog me to death bro

If you are above 5 and look unique+height skinny you can become a model

Lol they call me fag for it in this forum but every girl check me out Irl so who cares

you're 5.75 PSL, look fairly unique, and are 6' (I think?). you can easily make it into the modeling world
garbage tier turkroach genes so prettyboymaxing isnt possible for you. but half of you is human at least.

you must be new here

perma squinting check
failo nose check
failo too short forehead check

What PSL do you give him if not 5.75?

Squint maxed

• Love it
  • +1
i mean it's all we have to fraud
Why this is considered fraud when I am doing it perma do you consider a very good posture or mewin(tucking the tongue up which makes your jaw line more visible) a fraud

• +1
you're 5.75 PSL, look fairly unique, and are 6' (I think?). you can easily make it into the modeling world

What PSL do you give him if not 5.75?
u really new here bro. he 4.8 psl

Why this is considered fraud when I am doing it perma do you consider a very good posture or mewin(tucking the tongue up which makes your jaw line more visible) a fraud
you can maintain it 24/7 ? does it impact the looks of the resting position ie becoming narrower or no ?

no if you can perma do it + looking natural it's ok

u really new here bro. he 4.8 psl

lol you’re definitely trolling. That is absolutely not 4.8 PSL. If you gather 100 random men in the West ages 20-30 he will be in the top 5 best looking ones no question. And you’re telling me he’s only 4.8 PSL just lmfao

lol you’re definitely trolling. That is absolutely not 4.8 PSL. If you gather 100 random men in the West ages 20-30 he will be in the top 5 best looking ones no question. And you’re telling me he’s only 4.8 PSL just lmfao
ArabIncel
Adept
Joined Sep 26, 2019
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing thread Can I prettyboymaxx
Total time spent online 31:42
Messages101

Lighting fraud prolly psl 5.5 anyway

you can't prettyboy maxx with that facial hair

and because you're turk greek, it is thick so you'll never get the clean shaved appearance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846