Can I reach chadlite/5.5 psl if i

Thicken eyebrows
Dye eyebrows
Tan skin
Get trimax
Get infraorbital implants
Get rhinoplasty

Going from mtn-chadlite is a big jump but is it possible?

You will look uncanny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial
You will look uncanny.
Elaborate, I've never seen anyone end up looking uncanny with trimax or infra orbitals although I've seen it on rhino I'm not planning to do anything drastic there

Did salludon have a better base than me?
yh probably :feelswat:
IMG 7592

• +1
MTN rn, get genioplasty and also fix your gonion angle. Your ramus is too long. Your side failo you hard. You can reach HTN after surgeries imo

• +1
MTN rn, get genioplasty and also fix your gonion angle. Your ramus is too long. Your side failo you hard. You can reach HTN after surgeries imo
Bimax also

• +1
This is my side profile taken literally right now

@Nerdmaxxing this is a better representation of my side and can my front alone reach chadlite? Or 5.5 psl with this scale

• +1
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing
@Nerdmaxxing this is a better representation of my side and can my front alone reach chadlite? Or 5.5 psl with this scale
I think you cannot reach even close to Chadlite. You'll be HTN or at best high HTN(nearly impossible) after surgery. Realistically aim for high MTN&HTN, where the life begins. Real life chads are HTNs. No needs to become Chadlite to slay.

• +1
I think you cannot reach even close to Chadlite. You'll be HTN or at best high HTN(nearly impossible) after surgery. Realistically aim for high MTN&HTN, where the life begins. Real life chads are HTNs. No needs to become Chadlite to slay.
I'd chill at htn but kind of disappointing that 2 important softmaxes and 3 surgeries will only ascend me 0.5-1psl

I'd chill at htn but kind of disappointing that 2 important softmaxes and 3 surgeries will only ascend me 0.5-1psl
PSL ratings are useless irl unless you want to be model. Just aim for high MTN if you're tall(6'1+) otherwise HTN. Do softmaxxes first like fixing your eyebrows, skin care, perms to cover your large forehead etc.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and noonespecial
PSL ratings are useless irl unless you want to be model. Just aim for high MTN if you're tall(6'1+) otherwise HTN. Do softmaxxes first like fixing your eyebrows, skin care, perms to cover your large forehead etc.
I'm short 5'9 so need to be at least mid htn

• +1
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing
  • JFL
Thicken eyebrows
Dye eyebrows
Tan skin
Get trimax
Get infraorbital implants
Get rhinoplasty

Going from mtn-chadlite is a big jump but is it possible?

fix your nose and hight chadlite might be possible

• +1
its possible, never know how the surgeries gonna actually turn out though. Also you kinda look a bit like me with a better ipd lol

• +1
What do you need rhinoplasty for? Your nose looks so good, your current nose is awesome it fits your face as well don't change it man

• Woah