Can I scale to 1/2k a month in 1 year of work?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
let’s say I pick a business niche and study it for a year, and try my best to make it work.

14h a week due to work and personal life.

14 x 52 = 728h total.

Can that be enough?

Just become a gay prostitute and spare the trouble

• JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1
Buddy boyo this is ur problem

We can’t find a job that works 100% in life we have to settle type shit ur too picky
you selling your anus to dalits on the streets?

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, exo, Htobrother and 1 other person
you selling your anus to dalits on the streets?
Ofc not faggot but I’ve known twinks like @sub5c3l who have constant protection due to it

Every user here protects him and loves him because hes gaslighting them all into a fake relationship

Most fags here are so desperate they want a low T Indian twink to themselves :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and PseudoMaxxer
Ofc not faggot but I’ve known twinks like @sub5c3l who have constant protection due to it

Every user here protects him and loves him because hes gaslighting them all into a fake relationship

Most fags here are so desperate they want a low T Indian twink to themselves :feelskek:
Rent free

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Rent free
Literally responded just like moggathon did a minute

Bro Fr why are u copying him? At this point it’s so obvious it’s not even á speculation anymore

Literally responded just like moggathon did a minute

Bro Fr why are u copying him? At this point it’s so obvious it’s not even á speculation anymore
?

• +1
1-2k a month is nothing lmao.

But get out of your head that you're going to "study" for a year. You need to find a business model that meets your needs, study for a weekend or two, and then ACT.

If you're not at 1k-2k a month side income within a couple months and you work on it every day for a couple of hours, then it's a shit idea or you're doing it wrong and you try something else.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, buflek and PseudoMaxxer
1-2k a month is nothing lmao.

But get out of your head that you're going to "study" for a year. You need to find a business model that meets your needs, study for a weekend or two, and then ACT.

If you're not at 1k-2k a month side income within a couple months and you work on it every day for a couple of hours, then it's a shit idea or you're doing it wrong and you try something else.
Got it, ill study for a month or so and when im ready ill act and see how I do.

Thank you for the advicd

car reselling but u prob dont have enough knowledge

• +1
both knowledge and money
u could build up from cheap asf car so money isnt big problem.
I did something like this: find ez to sell model
dmed every guy in my county low ball price
one from 20 said yes, bought car, changed oil and stuff plus deep clean
sold like 30% more expensive

• +1
u could build up from cheap asf car so money isnt big problem.
I did something like this: find ez to sell model
dmed every guy in my county low ball price
one from 20 said yes, bought car, changed oil and stuff plus deep clean
sold like 30% more expensive
where are you from?

How do you know which model is easy to sell

did this in Ireland.
on VW Passat

buy model which u see commonly on streets
And all you do is change the oil, and clean it?

How much do you resell them for? is it always 30% more?

And all you do is change the oil, and clean it?

How much do you resell them for? is it always 30% more?
if Oil needs to be changed yea, often fellas who will give u huge discount are lazy mfers who wont clean car and wont change engine oil, so I had to do this. you can do cleaning on your own if u got access to water, price depends bruv, if u buy car for 1.1k, u go for 1.5k for selling. if u buy for like 2800, u can do 3400. make sure to add extra 100$ which u will discount when client asks.

• +1
if Oil needs to be changed yea, often fellas who will give u huge discount are lazy mfers who wont clean car and wont change engine oil, so I had to do this. you can do cleaning on your own if u got access to water, price depends bruv, if u buy car for 1.1k, u go for 1.5k for selling. if u buy for like 2800, u can do 3400. make sure to add extra 100$ which u will discount when client asks.
got it, but is changing oil and cleaning all you do to them? What if you can’t sell it and you’re stuck with it? also you’ll have to pay insurance on it when you get the property of the car, right?

How much money did you make doing this? are you still doing it?

Now the market for cars is going up a lot so i’m scared i’ll get stuck with a shit box on my front porch.

Also i’ll need insurance 100% cuz ill need to leave it outside

maybe if you didn't waste your life reading about roids and analyzing fag models that fuck Stacys and are unaware of your existence, you would have had time to develop a real world skill, this looks max shit is for second gen richcels

maybe if you didn't waste your life reading about roids and analyzing fag models that fuck Stacys and are unaware of your existence, you would have had time to develop a real world skill, this looks max shit is for second gen richcels
yeah, I definitely spend my day analyzing faggots, thanks bro

probably as long as its a decent niche/business model

• +1
got it, but is changing oil and cleaning all you do to them? What if you can’t sell it and you’re stuck with it? also you’ll have to pay insurance on it when you get the property of the car, right?

How much money did you make doing this? are you still doing it?

Now the market for cars is going up a lot so i’m scared i’ll get stuck with a shit box on my front porch.

Also i’ll need insurance 100% cuz ill need to leave it outside
ye if theres anything else to do, I just dont buy that crap. insurance part yea probably u have to do.
I sold 3-4 cars and made 2500$
im not doing that cause im in trading rn

ye if theres anything else to do, I just dont buy that crap. insurance part yea probably u have to do.
I sold 3-4 cars and made 2500$
im not doing that cause im in trading rn
how much time did it take you to sell them?

You made 2.5k in how much time? did you subtract all of the other costs like taxes and insurance to your profit?