normal ears, nothing unusual
relatively thick neck

Hair: NW1-1.5
Dick: 8x5
Bideltoid: 22 inch
Height: 6'4 ish
Shoe size: 14 US
biceps: 16 inch

Miscellaneous: I get complimented for voice and eyebrows, also for smell I have jeremy fragrance's fragrance that I use.

A few failos:
Don't really have a browridge
Slight Overbite (I jutmaxx)
Mentalcel (Anger Issues sociopathy)
buttchin
Broke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, aesthetic beauty, ryuken and 3 others
Im KHHV btw

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Race: White (slav polska)

Face:

Light brown hair and hazel eyes
excellent zygos
PCT with almond eyes
Acne-free white young skin
well developed maxilla
relatively small nose
relatively thick neck

Miscellaneous: I get complimented for voice and eyebrows, also for smell I have jeremy fragrance's fragrance that I use.

A few failos:
buttchin
Broke
Nope show face

• +1
Reactions: nathan, vermillioncorefan, Saisei and 2 others

Face:

excellent zygos
PCT with almond eyes
well developed maxilla
relatively small nose
relatively thick neck

A few failos:
buttchin
Broke
No you’ll be virgin for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, watah, Saisei and 3 others
Just post your face man saying those things about your face doesn't mean shit, we can't picture it

Anyhow the right mentality and behaviour will be important for slaying

Lol same, dw you'll find an adrenia Lima cuz of ur height, that's what the foids are all about in 2024
thats social media bs foids like six pack

If u have these stats and still cant slay, ur prob giga non nt, I'm barely 6'0 with mtn face, 20 inch bidelt and only 150 lbs with 18% bodyfat and got asked for my insta at the gym just yesterday lol(also slightly autistic btw), if ur abt 6'4, unless ur actually damn near deformed, there's no reason for u to be on this forum:feelshehe:

If u have these stats and still cant slay, ur prob giga non nt, I'm barely 6'0 with mtn face, 20 inch bidelt and only 150 lbs with 18% bodyfat and got asked for my insta at the gym just yesterday lol(also slightly autistic btw), if ur abt 6'4, unless ur actually damn near deformed, there's no reason for u to be on this forum:feelshehe:
i listed my failos in the thread

Just post your face man saying those things about your face doesn't mean shit, we can't picture it

Anyhow the right mentality and behaviour will be important for slaying
i posted my face one time and i did get complimented for the same shit, good jawline and perfect skin, a few failos facially being an overbite and NW1-1.5

What I've left in the quote is what matters the most. So yes you can slay just try to be NT.

Face:

excellent zygos
PCT with almond eyes
well developed maxilla
relatively small nose
relatively thick neck

A few failos:
buttchin
Broke
Buttchin isn't necessarily a falio
but yeah you mog me to the streets of mumbai you could prob easily slay a few mtb and ltb

I make less than a toilet cleaner so i cant even look at women's direction
BBC toilet cleaner from Ghana
Money and dick mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
Buttchin isn't necessarily a falio
but yeah you mog me to the streets of mumbai you could prob easily slay a few mtb and ltb
true clark kent has a buttchin

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
thats social media bs foids like six pack
Jfl I have abs and exactly about zero percent of foids are attracted to me even in a subhuman country like Pakistan, abs or physique plays a very small role in overall attractiveness so ur good even if ur fat as fuck

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I make less than a toilet cleaner so i cant even look at women's direction
Make the ladies pay for ur meals bro, if u cant look at a woman maybe ur looks should be the last thing u worry abt

e
true clark kent has a buttchin
exactly henry cavill is beautiful i think the buttchin makes him more masculine (im coping cuz ive got one too)

Jfl I have abs and exactly about zero percent of foids are attracted to me even in a subhuman country like Pakistan, abs or physique plays a very small role in overall attractiveness so ur good even if ur fat as fuck
lmao true i asked most girls if abs matter and they said they dont give a single fuck

there are a lot of foids who dont have a six pack and would feel weird with a guy who has one, not cope thats kinda true

e

exactly henry cavill is beautiful i think the buttchin makes him more masculine (im coping cuz ive got one too)
dude henry cavill is like NW2.5

• +1
It's the same thing with dicks, if you're ugly noones gonna know what you're packing, face has always been law

It's the same thing with dicks, if you're ugly noones gonna know what you're packing, face has always been law
depends on the girls, some girls have a crazy big dick kink, some care more about height, some just want betabux

lmao true i asked most girls if abs matter and they said they dont give a single fuck

there are a lot of foids who dont have a six pack and would feel weird with a guy who has one, not cope thats kinda true
Being lean helps facially anyways so u should still prob get one if improving ur face is something you want

Face:

excellent zygos
PCT with almond eyes
well developed maxilla
relatively small nose
relatively thick neck

A few failos:
buttchin
Broke

Weight and BF% ?

yeah but obviously abs>skinny>fat if they have the option at least

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
hes 41 and still has foids simping over him i think hes good
Idk some people say hes NW3 I think NW3 looks much worse but yeah hes still a chad

• +1
Good thing I don't struggle with the dick problem, but I do give off the "sde" to some foids, it's almost like they want me to prove it's not small (lifefuel perhaps)

• +1
Reactions: fuse