Can I slay with THESE stats?

Being lean helps facially anyways so u should still prob get one if improving ur face is something you want
Im gonna get a sixpack anyway cause I eat a very high protein diet and do kickboxing for aesthetics (to look good frame wise and reduce bf)

depends on the girls, some girls have a crazy big dick kink, some care more about height, some just want betabux
all only work if you're mtn+ if you're ltn or subhuman its over even if you've got those qualities

Good thing I don't struggle with the dick problem, but I do give off the "sde" to some foids, it's almost like they want me to prove it's not small (lifefuel perhaps)
you get called sde when youre racist or misogynistic, its just a word to ostracize you it doesnt mean anything women only live for sex thats all they can relate to is that you have a small wiener

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
Good thing I don't struggle with the dick problem, but I do give off the "sde" to some foids, it's almost like they want me to prove it's not small (lifefuel perhaps)
sde and saying a man is insecure is the only way they can win an argument jfl foids love bringing offtopic shit

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and Azonin
all only work if you're mtn+ if you're ltn or subhuman its over even if you've got those qualities
nah betabux can work even if youre subhuman 5'2 balding indian janitor

Under 20% should be the bare minimum if u wanna pull attractive women that respect you
absolutely i was 37% before and life was absolute hell

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and Azonin
Under 20% should be the bare minimum if u wanna pull attractive women that respect you
Yeah I understand im a fat piece of shit I believe I can have normal conversations with them if I lost the fat so that my face bone structure is visible as it was when I was 15

absolutely i was 37% before and life was absolute hell
oh fuck i dont even know if im like that,

i should mention i have a different body fat distribution than other people, some of it goes to my hips (not a lot) but somewhat, and I have a double chin (when im fat)

sde and saying a man is insecure is the only way they can win an argument jfl foids love bringing offtopic shit
case in point-
foids have celebrety crushes and follow many men + repost shit but if a man follows ig models hes an asshole but if they point out the woman hes insecure :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Yeah I understand im a fat piece of shit I believe I can have normal conversations with them if I lost the fat so that my face bone structure is visible as it was when I was 15
me personally i starvemaxxed over the course of summer and when i started school again i suddenly had a social life and 10x as many friends, odd it didnt happene before that hrmmm :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
case in point-
foids have celebrety crushes and follow many men + repost shit but if a man follows ig models hes an asshole but if they point out the woman hes insecure :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Women write love letters with a rape fantasy to ramirez/dahmer they can be quite creepy

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Race: White (slav polska)

Face:

Light brown hair and hazel eyes
excellent zygos
PCT with almond eyes
Acne-free white young skin
well developed maxilla
relatively small nose
normal ears, nothing unusual
relatively thick neck

Hair: NW1-1.5
Dick: 8x5
Bideltoid: 22 inch
Height: 6'4 ish
Shoe size: 14 US
biceps: 16 inch

Miscellaneous: I get complimented for voice and eyebrows, also for smell I have jeremy fragrance's fragrance that I use.

A few failos:
Don't really have a browridge
Slight Overbite (I jutmaxx)
Mentalcel (Anger Issues sociopathy)
buttchin
Broke
What the fuck are we supposed to make of this

This is like if I tried describing beating a dick to a female

you get called sde when youre racist or misogynistic, its just a word to ostracize you it doesnt mean anything women only live for sex thats all they can relate to is that you have a small wiener
I'm also pretty sure that most dudes don't struggle with a small dick (below 6 inches), even if they do who cares I swear foids can be dumb as fuck sometimes, even if it's 4 inches it's still fuckable, it gets real bad if a dude's dick is way too small, but that's usually not the case, I wonder if foids are just insecure that they have a negative penis lmao jfl

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Women write love letters with a rape fantasy to ramirez/dahmer they can be quite creepy
theres always the few women who deny it like
-wade wilson fangirls had women saying not all women
but when we say it aint all men we're insecure and if the shoe fits
they're expert manipulators im telling yall :ogre::ogre::ogre::forcedsmile:

• +1
me personally i starvemaxxed over the course of summer and when i started school again i suddenly had a social life and 10x as many friends, odd it didnt happene before that hrmmm :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
foids: you finally got a personality

:lul:

• +1
use the same logic they use against men against a certain 13% that does 50% and you're a hateful loser :lul::soy:

I'm also pretty sure that most dudes don't struggle with a small dick (below 6 inches), even if they do who cares I swear foids can be dumb as fuck sometimes, even if it's 4 inches it's still fuckable, it gets real bad if a dude's dick is way too small, but that's usually not the case, I wonder if foids are just insecure that they have a negative penis lmao jfl
you talking about length tho, i have a 5.1 inch girth which is technically bigger than 82% of men but it's not as extreme as my 8 incher (im technically like 7.8 ish but it's still long, honestly it depends on my eq)

use the same logic they use against men against a certain 13% that does 50% and you're a hateful loser :lul::soy:
i can guarantee you 99% of the time theyll say something like

"are you just mad because they have a bigger dick honey"

• +1
ive always wondered why people use small dick as an insult but not small tits, men actually glorify small tits when women dont do the same for men :hnghn:

i can guarantee you 99% of the time theyll say something like

"are you just mad because they have a bigger dick honey"
its so over for society :forcedsmile: cant even look at statistics without being shit on :lul:

• JFL
ive always wondered why people use small dick as an insult but not small tits, men actually glorify small tits when women dont do the same for men :hnghn:
excellent point, especially since women want to be equal to men they should warrant equal ostracision

but trust me women wear that shit that makes their breasts look bigger all the time

• +1
excellent point, especially since women want to be equal to men they should warrant equal ostracision

but trust me women wear that shit that makes their breasts look bigger all the time
they do the same shit with their ass, women are basically experts at frauding and when they have any falios they call it fancy shit and say its attractive or an impossible thing to achieve that only 0.2% of the population have, when men see an insane physique its motivation but when women see it ~ its unrealistic

• +1
weight is 98kg

bf is probably like 24%, ish
going leaner like losing 15kg of mostly fat probably will increase your SMV and making slaying easy with the stats you posted

going leaner probably will increase your SMV
oh thats for fucking damn sure i was 30 once i got to 24-25 everyone noticed and every single one told me to keep going

lean is kinda law

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Jfl I have abs and exactly about zero percent of foids are attracted to me even in a subhuman country like Pakistan, abs or physique plays a very small role in overall attractiveness so ur good even if ur fat as fuck
Even in this wonderland where your genetics allow you to be fat as fuck and not have a bloated/fat fuck face as well, being noticeably fat is a huge failo.

• JFL
I would try to do that and see how you do . In the mean time work on your soft maxes, and then get your face rated to determine what surgeries would suit you, or at least some fillers/soft touches.

Gymcel hard and then wage slave, and build social momentum by still going out at least twice a month. Also work on social circle maxxing. Then once your surgeries are done you will have muscle memory built so even when you recover, you can get your gains back fast. You also will know how to talk to foids properly as you were already approaching and learning the art of being low inhibition

Face:

excellent zygos
PCT with almond eyes
well developed maxilla
relatively small nose
relatively thick neck

Miscellaneous: I get complimented for voice and eyebrows, also for smell I have jeremy fragrance's fragrance that I use.

A few failos:
buttchin
Broke
Probably yea

Face:

excellent zygos
PCT with almond eyes
well developed maxilla
relatively small nose
relatively thick neck

A few failos:
buttchin
Broke
you described a good looking dude while being 6'3+ and big dick and still can't get a foid?

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan and wishIwasSalludon

Face:

excellent zygos
PCT with almond eyes
well developed maxilla
relatively small nose
relatively thick neck

A few failos:
buttchin
Broke
Why does every user have an 8 inch dick

If you’re asking this question then the answer is no

how does everyone here have a 8 inch penis?

you described a good looking dude while being 6'3+ and big dick and still can't get a foid?
Tall white guy with a big dick and can’t even get one lay? Jfl at this larp post :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
you've hit the nail on the head

i get called handsome it might be because im now low inhib enough, but i can be if i try tho not sure when is appropriate