Can I slay?

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
Does being 6 foot 1.5, kinda fit, unknowingly manipulative and kind of funny make up for 5 out of 10 face? Just to be clear I have had past relationships with women I just suffer from mental health issues like a proper lad. Also white

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
and kind of funny make up for 5 out of 10 face?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Does being 6 foot 1.5, kinda fit, unknowingly manipulative and kind of funny make up for 5 out of 10 face? Just to be clear I have had past relationships with women I just suffer from mental health issues like a proper lad. Also white
if you are truly a 5 and not larping you could slay some beckies if your frame is decent

if you are truly a 5 and not larping you could slay some beckies if your frame is decent
Yeah thing is I have narcissism and had the opportunities to fuck a lot of bitches but when they like me I don’t like them no more. So it’s not like I’m a trucel like 99% of this forum

you just described me to the nail there I think we might be brothers