Can I still grow at 17 almost 18?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Can I still grow if my dad is 6'5 he said he got a growth spurt in the army lol???? He said he wasnt even 6'2 like me he was a little shorter and then he grew again. So I can do it?

If you inherited his aromatase genes its possible

Only time will tell

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
To relate to this, I grew 1 inch and some change after 17, but my dad grew 6 inches after 18-20 so it's just a 50/50.
If you're tanner stage 4+ then you're not reaching 6'5 jfl

your avi is making me very aggressive
IMG 3936
why

• Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 29155
To relate to this, I grew 1 inch and some change after 17, but my dad grew 6 inches after 18-20 so it's just a 50/50.
why my dad marry short woman?

what about 5'11 at just turned 17 today tanner stage 3.8

Can I still grow if my dad is 6'5 he said he got a growth spurt in the army lol???? He said he wasnt even 6'2 like me he was a little shorter and then he grew again. So I can do it?
Yes you can, my sister had incredible aromatase genes and grew 2 inches after hormonal puberty at 22. And my mother had the same 2 inch growth spurt at 20

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
nobody from here can tell you. Only thing I will say is that there are cases of people growing in their 20s, you may be one of those or not, we can't know. But there are also men with the same height as when they were 14, so who knows. check plate sI guess if you want to know

what about 5'11 at just turned 17 today tanner stage 3.8
I did my tanner stage at 17 I was also 3.8-3.9 and yet I only grew a single 1.2 inches.

So maybe you will grow up to 3 inches but its unlikely your growth declines severly once you reach 17 like you will know because everyday you wake up you are virtually the same height and in the afternoon your morning height added dissapears and your the same height as yesterday and the day before that and the day before that etc... thats when you know you're fucked and done growing.

On the other hand i've grown .2 inches in spine after 18 so spine definitely doesn't close until atleast 20.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
why my dad marry short woman?
Honestly I think moms height fucked everyone's height.
The amount of dudes who are shorter than their dads is actually insane considering we have gmo super foods and better sleep and yet some of us are still cucked by our 50+ year old dads who have compressed spines and don't even stand straight jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yuno_howitez and Itsjoeverlol
I grew until atleast 19