Can I still grow at 17 almost 18?

D

Deleted member 21824

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Joined
Aug 27, 2022
Posts
11,298
Reputation
14,976
Can I still grow if my dad is 6'5 he said he got a growth spurt in the army lol???? He said he wasnt even 6'2 like me he was a little shorter and then he grew again. So I can do it?
 
If you inherited his aromatase genes its possible
 
Only time will tell
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21824
To relate to this, I grew 1 inch and some change after 17, but my dad grew 6 inches after 18-20 so it's just a 50/50.
If you're tanner stage 4+ then you're not reaching 6'5 jfl
 
your avi is making me very aggressive
IMG 3936
why
 
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 29155
To relate to this, I grew 1 inch and some change after 17, but my dad grew 6 inches after 18-20 so it's just a 50/50.
If you're tanner stage 4+ then you're not reaching 6'5 jfl
why my dad marry short woman?
 
To relate to this, I grew 1 inch and some change after 17, but my dad grew 6 inches after 18-20 so it's just a 50/50.
If you're tanner stage 4+ then you're not reaching 6'5 jfl
what about 5'11 at just turned 17 today tanner stage 3.8
 
Can I still grow if my dad is 6'5 he said he got a growth spurt in the army lol???? He said he wasnt even 6'2 like me he was a little shorter and then he grew again. So I can do it?
Yes you can, my sister had incredible aromatase genes and grew 2 inches after hormonal puberty at 22. And my mother had the same 2 inch growth spurt at 20
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21824
nobody from here can tell you. Only thing I will say is that there are cases of people growing in their 20s, you may be one of those or not, we can't know. But there are also men with the same height as when they were 14, so who knows. check plate sI guess if you want to know
 
what about 5'11 at just turned 17 today tanner stage 3.8
I did my tanner stage at 17 I was also 3.8-3.9 and yet I only grew a single 1.2 inches.

So maybe you will grow up to 3 inches but its unlikely your growth declines severly once you reach 17 like you will know because everyday you wake up you are virtually the same height and in the afternoon your morning height added dissapears and your the same height as yesterday and the day before that and the day before that etc... thats when you know you're fucked and done growing.

On the other hand i've grown .2 inches in spine after 18 so spine definitely doesn't close until atleast 20.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
why my dad marry short woman?
Honestly I think moms height fucked everyone's height.
The amount of dudes who are shorter than their dads is actually insane considering we have gmo super foods and better sleep and yet some of us are still cucked by our 50+ year old dads who have compressed spines and don't even stand straight jfl
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21824 and Deleted member 30843
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
I grew until atleast 19
 

Similar threads

5"11Manlet
Replies
28
Views
101
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
Linus145.44
Replies
2
Views
56
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
jsmogu
Replies
9
Views
128
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
sunlessthegreat
Replies
4
Views
57
zenautist
zenautist
Framelet2724
Replies
8
Views
55
Kayobee
Kayobee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top