Can I still heightmaxx at 15

A

Anonymous10

Iron
Im currently 5’7 at 15 and everyone my age is about an inch or two taller than me. Im thinking about hopping on mk677 but I heard its cope and I already have been eating super clean and taking multivitamins.

I heard on some forums that going to the gym causes height to stop or slow down, and I want to know if I should stop the gym or how frequently I should go. Ive been going to the gym 6 times a week for the last 8 months and have noticed my growth has slowed down since I started going.

• +1
Reactions: aber
Go check if your plates are open, if they are then you can
simple

• +1
if my plates are still open what should I do to optimize my height
this is a retarded question in the first place you just do stuff to promote growth normally. learn about nutrition, exercise and hormones yourself your self instead of getting spoon fed.

• +1
this is a retarded question in the first place you just do stuff to promote growth normally. learn about nutrition, exercise and hormones yourself your self instead of getting spoon fed.
mb im just wondering if theres anything in addition to excersise, sleep and diet that I should focus on

mb im just wondering if theres anything in addition to excersise, sleep and diet that I should focus on
Aside from PEDS no
thttps://looksmax.org/threads/dht-maxing-ultimate-guide.167747/
read this to get a better understanding of what supplements that you can add to your diet that increase DHT/test
like most of your questions are answered already and all you have to do is search for them instead of waiting to be spoon fed

Aside from PEDS no
thttps://looksmax.org/threads/dht-maxing-ultimate-guide.167747/
read this to get a better understanding of what supplements that you can add to your diet that increase DHT/test
like most of your questions are answered already and all you have to do is search for them instead of waiting to be spoon fed
alr thank you so much bro this is really helpful

• Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi