Can i take milk thistle for acne on AI?

Weter

Weter

Silver
The only downside to milk thistle are phytoestrogens, if im on aromasine, should i be worried about it?

I heard milk thistle healing ppls liver and gut and doing more then accutane

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Solution
cyprian_tomaszewski
The only downside to milk thistle are phytoestrogens, if im on aromasine, should i be worried about it?

"Reports that associate the flavonolignans with potential estrogenic effect (e.g., via mediation of the estrogen receptor) are sparse and currently not supported by in vitro or in vivo experimental evidence.[19]"

that's what some gov site says, so i wouldn't be too sure. You're better off just reading and interpreting the studies

the fact that you asked the same question 3 months ago and still have no answer is concerning, get to...
P.S unable to do accutane because of IGF-1 and HGH surpression and heightmin

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski

"Reports that associate the flavonolignans with potential estrogenic effect (e.g., via mediation of the estrogen receptor) are sparse and currently not supported by in vitro or in vivo experimental evidence.[19]"

that's what some gov site says, so i wouldn't be too sure. You're better off just reading and interpreting the studies

the fact that you asked the same question 3 months ago and still have no answer is concerning, get to research boyo

Last edited:
Solution

the fact that you asked the same question 3 months ago and still have no answer is concerning, get to research boyo
I feel like benzoyl peroxide alone could alone fix everything, but the retarded EU laws wont let any facewash with it in, and iherb or similar international delivery services are expensive as fuck