can i take oral roids without a test base? will my T levels go back to normal after cycle?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i realized i need something androgenic in order for me to look human so ostarine was not the right choice.

other than building muscle and getting lean, i would appreciate minimal facial gains too so i was thinking about buying oral winstrol or anavar

as a 17 year old retardcel would it be safe to do a cycle of either of these, given i would use a PCT after cycle?
is it required to inject test alongside these or can i do them on their own? i've only seen var alone tbh

winstrol could be a life changer, as its slightly more androgenic than var, and apparently it gives that dried out look, removes bloat completely

Yes u can take it without test

every pro in the 70s ran db0l most of the time (T-based).

anyway you might not recover fully.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karbo
u will fuck ur endocrine system up

how was your birthday party btw did fucked a whore or nah

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 6873, Gaia262 and 2 others

how was your birthday party btw did fucked a whore or nah
bro its ascension or fucking death. what have i got to lose when i look truecel from the side?
it was pretty average party, nothing special happened tbh
Yes u can take it without test

every pro in the 70s ran db0l most of the time (T-based).

anyway you might not recover fully.
whats ur thoughts about winstrol. should i do it on its own? someone recommends to do it along with proviron
do you think i will see facial gains aswell so i will not look like zero T subhuman?

ur already nw oblivion brother
and also 17 its too late for good chin growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
ur already nw oblivion brother
and also 17 its too late for good chin growth
i already explained countless times that im not actually balding
i was legit at HT consultation, they checked my hair, and hair follicles amount and quality were the same on top, crown and side (there is no hair loss at sides) this indeed confirmed that i am not balding, just born with a subhuman hairline

• So Sad
Reactions: goat2x
i already explained countless times that im not actually balding
i was legit at HT consultation, they checked my hair, and hair follicles amount and quality were the same on top, crown and side (there is no hair loss at sides) this indeed confirmed that i am not balding, just born with a subhuman hairline
nevertheless steroids are worthless for u
u are too old for it check out mythread

• Hmm...
Do not take Winstrol, it's only intended for those competing, you won't see any benefits except painful joints.
I did 2 solo Anavar cycles but I was 22, don't know how your body will recover. I lost around 2% BF in each cycle and gained a bit of lean muscle, nothing special. If you can have a perfectly healthy diet, then you would see better results.

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tall and goat2x
Winny cuts water at low bf, will rape your hair and likely give you calf and back pumps. Recovery will be a few weeks to a few months.

Var is what I take from time to time. Low dose for collagen and help drop a bit of fat. Less suppression, kinder on the hair, no liver damage.

Honestly neither will do that much in 8 weeks. Maybe retain whatever muscle you have, but your dick will be weak or broken till a few weeks after stopping.

• +1
In that case do anavar. It’s not going to mess up your endocrine system or anything like that. That’s just crazy. People have been on very high doses of anavar for a very long time (years) with no permanent ill effects. Even children.

I would addtestosterone tho

• +1
You should start with small doses of T or SARMS nothing else. Long time consumption of the substances you mentioned will most likely cause irreversible effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Inject test. Way less sides and wayyy cheaper. The key to getting bigger is doing it slowly and steadily. That way you don’t run the risk of injuries. It also helps in maintaining and consolidating the newly added muscle.

Dont try and rush it, keep it simple.

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Ritalincell
In that case do anavar. It’s not going to mess up your endocrine system or anything like that. That’s just crazy. People have been on very high doses of anavar for a very long time (years) with no permanent ill effects. Even children.

I would addtestosterone tho
No test base?

I'm an oldcel with a decade of cycling and blasting/cruising under my belt. Experimented with almost every compound and combination. IMO if you're not planning on staying on indefinitely and only care about aesthetics, just stick to 4-6 week oral cycles and don't run test.

• +1
I'm an oldcel with a decade of cycling and blasting/cruising under my belt. Experimented with almost every compound and combination. IMO if you're not planning on staying on indefinitely and only care about aesthetics, just stick to 4-6 week oral cycles and don't run test.
damn. can you elaborate a bit? doing cycles of these substances would suppress me anyway so is it not better to run testosterone along with them? im just curious if running a solo cycle is even worth it, if i indeed end up doing roids i might aswell go all the way and do it like a man

also what do you think about the fact that i am only 17? do you think i would fuck myself up for life, or ascend by roiding this early? since im still young i want to maximize the androgenic effects of these substances for facial gains, but i know how destructive they can potentially be to still-developing hormones

damn. can you elaborate a bit? doing cycles of these substances would suppress me anyway so is it not better to run testosterone along with them? im just curious if running a solo cycle is even worth it, if i indeed end up doing roids i might aswell go all the way and do it like a man

also what do you think about the fact that i am only 17? do you think i would fuck myself up for life, or ascend by roiding this early? since im still young i want to maximize the androgenic effects of these substances for facial gains, but i know how destructive they can potentially be to still-developing hormones

Sure

Yeah you'll be suppressed regardless of the substance, but you will have fewer complications post cycle with compounds that aren't estrogenic, used in smaller doses, for a shorter duration.

Running a solo cycle can be worth it in some instances. One instance would be you're not at your natty limit yet but have your training dialed in and do a small cycle to press fast forward so to speak. You can get leaner while adding a little mass and having your lifts go up.

As far as doing them all the way, it depends what you want out of it. Not using test is heresy on forums for various reasons, but reality is most people look better without test unless they're very lean, and you definitely don't need it for libido etc if you keep the cycles short.

Finally your age. Since you're still growing, it's all the more reason to use non-estrogenic compounds only, as excess estrogen will hasten epiphyseal fusion aka fuse your growth plates and stunt your growth. As for whether they'll mess up your endocrine system, I doubt it, but I suppose there's always a risk especially with Chinese ugl stuff that could contain anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and karbo
Finally your age. Since you're still growing, it's all the more reason to use non-estrogenic compounds only, as excess estrogen will hasten epiphyseal fusion aka fuse your growth plates and stunt your growth. As for whether they'll mess up your endocrine system, I doubt it, but I suppose there's always a risk especially with Chinese ugl stuff that could contain anything
This

I'm not some roid guru, but it should be common sense that it really just boils down to risk/reward. You here of people who ran steroids as teens and turned out fine, and you've heard countless lectures about what will happen if the cycle goes wrong. It's your decision at the end of the day, and if you choose to do it make sure you are well-researched, and maintain a cautious mindset. Have a contingency plan.

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock and karbo
Your shit has been debunked by literally everyone
nothing has been debunked by anyone you brainless sheep, you've got the sentience of an undeveloped zygote.
Keep applying dht gel and inject ali baba hgh you utter subhuman
not taking a single compound at the moment. Nor did I ever inject the Alibaba growth hormone for longer than 10 days. Keep regurgitating the typical baseless insult that every single one of my obsessed faggots throws around.
Hope you will die
vise versa you retarded nigger.

nothing has been debunked by anyone you brainless sheep, you've got the sentience of an undeveloped zygote.

not taking a single compound at the moment. Nor did I ever inject the Alibaba growth hormone for longer than 10 days. Keep regurgitating the typical baseless insult that every single one of my obsessed faggots throws around.

vise versa you retarded nigger.
Dht gel worked literally for nobody you utterly retarded aspie scientist suck my cock faggot
I could literally pull up the imagine when you said alibaba hgh is good u faggot skitskin
You are utterly retarded quit thinking you are a biologist because you read a wikipedia post about testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Bro your giga iq how don't you know this lol

However the answer is. If it suppresses yes, so you prevent shutdown otherwise no. Don't worry about it

• +1
Dht gel worked literally for nobody you utterly retarded aspie scientist suck my cock faggot
that's because everyone used a faked product because they're all too high inhib and lack the intellectual foundation needed to create their own DHT gel. Also again, I'm off all compounds, like I said.
I could literally pull up the imagine when you said alibaba hgh is good u faggot skitskin
yeah? I was uneducated, ignorant, and naive back then, I've since changed my views.
You are utterly retarded quit thinking you are a biologist because you read a wikipedia post about testosterone
I don't think I'm a fucking biologist you moron. You only think that because you view yourself as inherently intellectually inferior to me, you obviously don't understand anything I talk about, that's why you resort to ad hominem without a foundational argument. Calling me a shitskin faggot isn't an argument, nor is saying 'utter' every second sentence, you sound like a nigger, quick speaking in ebonic dialect and start speaking English.

• +1
that's because everyone used a faked product because they're all too high inhib and lack the intellectual foundation needed to create their own DHT gel. Also again, I'm off all compounds, like I said.

yeah? I was uneducated, ignorant, and naive back then, I've since changed my views.

I don't think I'm a fucking biologist you moron. You only think that because you view yourself as inherently intellectually inferior to me, you obviously don't understand anything I talk about, that's why you resort to ad hominem without a foundational argument. Calling me a shitskin faggot isn't an argument, nor is saying 'utter' every second sentence, you sound like a nigger, quick speaking in ebonic dialect and start speaking English.
muh "i changed my views" did u read +3 wikipedia articles since then?
fuck you low iq faggot, you are insterting your little shit memes you like are some higher iq biologist
but yet you are injecting rat cum in your system you low iq faggot
calling me a sheep nigger isnt an arguement either you fucking hypocrite shitskin
its funny how you insult strike_Poseidon because he is naive but you are the same
you little bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
muh "i changed my views" did u read +3 wikipedia articles since then?
>thinking Wikipedia is my main source

fuck you low iq faggot, you are insterting your little shit memes you like are some higher iq biologist
calling me a sheep nigger isnt an arguement either you fucking hypocrite shitskin
you little bitch
Ad hominem after Ad hominem, it never ends, sorry what's your argument again? Stop barking at me like a dog and actually produce something of worth.
but yet you are injecting rat cum in your system you low iq faggot
Did you not read what I posted? I said I've since discontinued any sort of compound, I haven't injected myself with anything since march this year, has this statement not entered your windmill skull yet?
its funny how you insult strike_Poseidon because he is naive but you are the same
How? I've completely disassociated myself with heightmaxxing, as I've researched more and more. There's no naivety here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
>thinking Wikipedia is my main source
View attachment 541288

Ad hominem after Ad hominem, it never ends, sorry what's your argument again? Stop barking at me like a dog and actually produce something of worth.

Did you not read what I posted? I said I've since discontinued any sort of compound, I haven't injected myself with anything since march this year, has this statement not entered your windmill skull yet?

How? I've completely disassociated myself with heightmaxxing, as I've researched more and more. There's no naivety here.
Shut up nerd
Quit acting like its an intellectual debate scrub
You got no points at all faggot
Stop acting like a biologist while ur blood contains alibaba rat scum you utterly retard single digit iq shitskin faggot

any dick gains on DHT gel?