Can I use supplements of HGH instead of the exogenous ones

IJUSTWANNAMOG4499

IJUSTWANNAMOG4499

Iron
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Posts
167
Reputation
80
exogenous HGH are very expensive, and needle are very hard to find and buy. which make the seller suspicious of illegal activity.

can I instead use this for a substitute

1790918818521


pls tell me what you think
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
thank you for being helpful, damn I do have the hgh i just can't needles so maybe i thought oral might work
real hgh is a fragile protein that will get destroyed as soon as ur stomach acids dissolve the pill, therefor it has to enter your body through bloodstream to not destroy the protein. if you want height you can look into erda 😂
 

Similar threads

69FutureChad69
Replies
20
Views
96
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
sanz
Replies
9
Views
89
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
tenacity.
Replies
2
Views
25
wojtusmena
W
ozezzzo
Replies
3
Views
42
bloodysummoningg
bloodysummoningg
1
Replies
2
Views
40
189cm.ltn
1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top