My discord is mogtoon

OIP 11

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PointOfNoReturn
just dm me your thoughts bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and nulll
Zat’s right sie fat ugly faghot kry about your subhumanity it only gets my kokk harder

• JFL
Reactions: nulll
Zat’s right sie fat ugly faghot kry about your subhumanity it only gets my kokk harder
Wtf is wrong with you rakesh

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You just can't give up can you. Stop bouncing on the tip of my cock you fat bitch you're making it crease.

Requested

• Love it
Wtf is wrong with you rakesh
Do not talk to me sie subhuman dog zat rots on diskord, sie zink sie hafe a khanke vith zee asian bitkh? not efen zat sie kan akhiefe subhuman.
His name is Rakesh? I knew this bitch was curry.
Your name skreams "i shofe huge brovn kokks in my ass!"

Do not talk to me sie subhuman dog zat rots on diskord, sie zink sie hafe a khanke vith zee asian bitkh? not efen zat sie kan akhiefe subhuman.

I don't rot on discord, I run discordia. I've got egirls making me a profit by pimping them out to beta buxxers such as your self.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
I don't rot on discord, I run discordia. I've got egirls making me a profit by pimping them out to beta buxxers such as your self.
It’s ofer for your ugly face faghot no money kan safe zis.

It’s ofer for your ugly face faghot no money kan safe zis.
I'm 15 and sexy, I'd rape your obese butthole bitch.
Do me and everyone on this forum a favor and shove a gun up your tight little asshole and pull the trigger you big bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Deleted member 29167
I'm 15 and sexy, I'd rape your obese butthole bitch.
Do me and everyone on this forum a favor and shove a gun up your tight little asshole and pull the trigger you big bitch.
Zee only zink sie rape is sie own asshole vith a huge brovn dildo ant zen kum on your ovn disgustink ugly face faghot!

im imagining your voice is like that stranger things kid with the braces

• JFL
Zee only zink sie rape is sie own asshole vith a huge brovn dildo ant zen kum on your ovn disgustink ugly face faghot!
Cope. harder. JFL
Actually post eye area rn, I'll post mine just to show you how much I mog your shit curry dirty street wiping faggot little bitch ass

• JFL
Cope. harder. JFL
Actually post eye area rn, I'll post mine just to show you how much I mog your shit curry dirty street wiping faggot little bitch ass
let him be
he's seen 100s of users like you come and go, so he's desensitized to insulting people. It doesn't register as a bad thing for him

im imagining your voice is like that stranger things kid with the braces
I don’t knov vhat shtranger zings is sie ugly faghot dog i dont vatkh sukh shtuff
Cope. harder. JFL
Your blue femboy eyes are made for me to kum inside shov me zem nov.

• +1
"waaahh look at me guys im sad!! adt me on diskort so sie kan talk to me bekause im a little bitkh!"

"waaahh look at me guys im sad!! adt me on diskort so sie kan talk to me bekause im a little bitkh!"
yeah women like emotional men, its 2023 you old baboon.
Keep hiding your emotions from women and see how far that gets you.

yeah women like emotional men, its 2023 you old baboon.
Keep hiding your emotions from women and see how far that gets you.
Zis tells me sie are a feminine little bitkh. Learn your plake ant serfe zee superior maskuline chat sie faghot kopink dog. "men" like sie are only liket by lov estrogenik feminist subhumans like zat vhore mother of yours

Zis tells me sie are a feminine little bitkh. Learn your plake ant serfe zee superior maskuline chat sie faghot kopink dog. "men" like sie are only liket by lov estrogenik subhuman feminist subhumans like zat vhore mother of yours
As a feminist ally, I find your posts incredibly mysoginistic and repulsive. Get therapy and fix your behavior.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
As a feminist ally, I find your posts incredibly mysoginistic and repulsive. Get therapy and fix your behavior.
Zat is based. Zee only zink sie neet to do nov is understant serfink chat is nekessary

• JFL
Zat is based. Zee only zink sie neet to do nov is understant serfink chat is nekessary
I don't know what the fuck that is but pm me, I'm actually bisexual and you cute as hell