Please read

send all of them a screenshot of your thread then they will stp because they don¨t want to be blamed for your death. they will think you're even weirder tho
Don’t do this op:lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Find someone small but not too small, who is making fun of you. Call them out infront of other people and beat the living crap out of him.

Find someone small but not too small, who is making fun of you. Call them out infront of other people and beat the living crap out of him.
And then get ur shit rocked by their friends, nice idea 😄👍

• Hmm...
arent they already making fun of you what’s the difference lol
Yeah true I'm gonna drop them slowly so it seems normal over time and they will probably just forget and be a asshole to someone else

And then get ur shit rocked by their friends, nice idea 😄👍
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

then if he cried infront of them they would think he is strong for showing emotion?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 86159
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

then if he cried infront of them they would think he is strong for showing emotion?
Yes this is water

• Love it
Bro i get you totally, i used to be in a similar situation in middle school

Try to reduce your autism by whatever possible

Go to the gym bulk as much as possible and gain as much muscles and lean muscle mass while bulking dont become fat tho

Alongside this take boxing lessons 100% also learn how to kick, take punches and overall spar with others

All alongside this you GOTTA LOOP this shit every night as much and as long as possible i guarantee you you have to do it in order to fix your autism and life

Dont stop using it until atleast a month its a must, you can read what it does and it sounds crazy but you gotta use it for some time alongside this. Try to socialize with as much people who dont know you and get in a different school if you picking someone relatively smaller than you where you have lets say 50-60% chance of winning and 15% chance of a draw which can either help you or they beat you up at your own risk. Talk back to them but dont get physical until ur big but that video is extremely important.

Also dm me asap, ill be removing the link soon so get on it now.

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy