Can I write a book about my thoughts on fear, life and purpose?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
I read E.M Cioran and Sartre and Beckett and all those dead old farts. They seemingly just wrote their thoughts out on paper and the world cared so much that even today their works are being published. But who were they? Just random men.

So can I write a book about how unfair life is and how we have a shit life and there’s nothing we can do about it? No. Because for some reason no one would care. Do I gotta be an established person so others can care?

I don’t get it

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
you either have it or you dont

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
You can start a blog/website first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and n9wiff
Is the one on your signature? Or something else?
Yeah that one. For now it’s just poetry and every so often a short story, but I wanna expand and do non fiction stuff like essays and such

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and n9wiff
Yeah that one. For now it’s just poetry and every so often a short story, but I wanna expand and do non fiction stuff like essays and such
I finished "The Pidgeon" it was really interesting read. I read alot of fantasy novels and your writing skill is actually really amazing.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer
I finished "The Pidgeon" it was really interesting read. I read alot of fantasy novels and your writing skill is actually really amazing.
Thanks bud

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff