can implants, if done to a face with a good base really cause the plastic look ?

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
Or all those guys with the plastic look get that plastic look due to botox/lips botox or filler idk what they put there ??

I'm starting to think that implants, if done if done without exaggerating, will give the person a very natural look.

Like sayian or some jaws guys(these ones, if overdone, look comical, not sure if they look "plastic"), they look natural like real bones.

The plastic look is the real problem for me when it comes to consider the implant solution(the money is another one lol)

What causes the fuckin plastic look ??
Lips, cheecks, eyes (like those cat eyes shit), botox ??

Now comes the part that some will laugh and totally desagree.
My opinion is the following: The guys with those very good bones look kind of fake too, but people dont even notice that its fake.

Barrett is one of them, in lookism they used to call him alien gay lesbian. He really looks plastic, its strange, but he looks good despite of that.

This guy is another one that looks strange, I even thought, when I didn't know about him, reading a thread in a chan about looks, that he was a plastic guy, there was only a pic of his face.

sayian is another example, if someone told you hey this guy has plastic surgery done, you wouldn't think its false, but wouldnt notice if no one said that.

So, my conclusion is, having a goodbase, doing some shit without overdoing it, wont hurt you, only improve.

Good base is a meme bro. Read the Golden Rules here one more time.

THE GOLDEN RULES FOR THE SURGERY PATH IS:

1. The amount of surgeries you will need is PERSONAL, some will need 1, some 3 and some 6.
  2. Fix EACH ONE OF YOUR FAILOS, dont leave any behind.
  3. Dont overdo things, RESPECT THE RATIOS AND PROPORTIONS or u will become the Human Ken Doll
  4. Go for GOOD SURGEONS ONLY, regardless of the price, watch their previous work to know.
  5. Harmony has not being empirically explained by anyone here, so RAW FIXING YOUR FAILOS is the only way to improve.

Good base is a meme bro. Read the Golden Rules here one more time.

THE GOLDEN RULES FOR THE SURGERY PATH IS:

1. The amount of surgeries you will need is PERSONAL, some will need 1, some 3 and some 6.
  2. Fix EACH ONE OF YOUR FAILOS, dont leave any behind.
  3. Dont overdo things, RESPECT THE RATIOS AND PROPORTIONS or u will become the Human Ken Doll
  4. Go for GOOD SURGEONS ONLY, regardless of the price, watch their previous work to know.
  5. Harmony has not being empirically explained by anyone here, so RAW FIXING YOUR FAILOS is the only way to improve.

do u know how to know if you have thick or thin skin ?

My question would be: when is a guy to recessed for implants, and should get with osteotomy first?