Can it be too late to moneymax? Is it over for me?

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
I'm 17, born in a broke family in a shithole poor country. I am pretty untalented to make it in any sports or music or anything like that, i'm not nt enough to go outside and talk to women so i cant even cope with that. I first fell for the hamza meme of "just start a youtube channel bro!". In reality that is just too hard considering the amount of competition. Especially when im too poor to have good equipment. Even with a good school and career in my country i wont be making much. Is my only opinion at this point just to go the usual college route then work for like 600 eur monthly for the rest of my life. How possible is it to leave your country if you have no family outside and no money. I thought about going to college in a different country, then somehow stay and live there, but im starting to lose hope since it all seems impossible considering my situation

Get into a trade.

I'm 17, born in a broke family in a shithole poor country. I am pretty untalented to make it in any sports or music or anything like that, i'm not nt enough to go outside and talk to women so i cant even cope with that. I first fell for the hamza meme of "just start a youtube channel bro!". In reality that is just too hard considering the amount of competition. Especially when im too poor to have good equipment. Even with a good school and career in my country i wont be making much. Is my only opinion at this point just to go the usual college route then work for like 600 eur monthly for the rest of my life. How possible is it to leave your country if you have no family outside and no money. I thought about going to college in a different country, then somehow stay and live there, but im starting to lose hope since it all seems impossible considering my situation
Which continent are we talking about? I assume not europe nor america.

Apply to college in a different country

Or get married to a foid in a good country, then get a job there

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
But applying to college in different country is legit, you can even get a scholarship, but you need some money saved for the plane ticket and to not sleep in the streets, atleast 1k

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
former soviet nation?
just move your ass to western europe bro, it's not that hard, mfs be coming all the way from south africa via boats n shit risking it all meanwhile all you gotta do is walk, prolly take a train or some.

Learn ukrainian then claim you ran away from the war
free shelter, dont carry documents

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
just move your ass to western europe bro, it's not that hard, mfs be coming all the way from south africa via boats n shit risking it all meanwhile all you gotta do is walk, prolly take a train or some.
I have always thought about the US since the pay would be much higher if i went into a STEM field, or smth like computer science, engineering, cyber security etc.. In western europe i would probably have to work in pretty bad conditions. Thats what happened to my dad when he went to germany they really didnt like balkan people there for some reason. I'd Imagine that going to the US would have me in brutal debt though. If possible i would def move to a scandinavian country probably.

I have always thought about the US since the pay would be much higher if i went into a STEM field, or smth like computer science, engineering, cyber security etc.. In western europe i would probably have to work in pretty bad conditions. Thats what happened to my dad when he went to germany they really didnt like balkan people there for some reason. I'd Imagine that going to the US would have me in brutal debt though. If possible i would def move to a scandinavian country probably.
Bro, US is too far, and has cons europe doesn't, you literally have to pay for everything in the US, now idk about how working conditions compare, but europe has good laws aswell although employers will try to juke around em sometimes, but you don't have to stick to one job, some countries in europe like Denmark have high minimum wage, if you know how to live frugally you can get by and save some, it's not US or nothing, anyway, you havent seen true suffering until you see chinese workers in china or africans in africa, that shit is truly a deadend.

Bro, US is too far, and has cons europe doesn't, you literally have to pay for everything in the US, now idk about how working conditions compare, but europe has good laws aswell although employers will try to juke around em sometimes, but you don't have to stick to one job, some countries in europe like Denmark have high minimum wage, if you know how to live frugally you can get by and save some, it's not US or nothing, anyway, you havent seen true suffering until you see chinese workers in china or africans in africa, that shit is truly a deadend.
Of course it's not US or nothing, i was just talking that it would be better if i went into a STEM field or anything IT related. Both EU(western) and NA have their pros and cons. But i would be better off in any of those compared to my current country, if i could make something of it and land a good job.

You really should try and get to a better country. 600 dollars a month after education is basically nothing. I make that from working 5 days and I don’t even work a high skilled job. I work in a supermarket. Try get to the U.K you can make money a lot easier. Or maybe try learn a skill and do like freelancing online.

You really should try and get to a better country. 600 dollars a month after education is basically nothing. I make that from working 5 days and I don’t even work a high skilled job. I work in a supermarket. Try get to the U.K you can make money a lot easier. Or maybe try learn a skill and do like freelancing online.
Are u from the UK?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Learn Freelancing, affiliate marketing or copywriting if you are high IQ learn trading

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
how is it to late to money max at 17

Learn Freelancing, affiliate marketing or copywriting if you are high IQ learn trading
This and/or apply for construction work in germany where sallary is 2k/month then save up to build an online store make thousands rinse and repeat

This and/or apply for construction work in germany where sallary is 2k/month then save up to build an online store make thousands rinse and repeat
Just learn tiktok algorithm bro

Or scam ppl lol

You are still 17.

Find a job asap, no matter what it is.

Pocket everything.

Learn about financial literacy/personal financial planning.

In the meantime, consider your options.

Trades or university.

Trades :

The issue with trades in poorer countries is the ceiling only goes so high.

Countries like the US etc. where real estate and other trade related fields are constantly booming offer higher ceilings for trades, as well as generally better training that would allow you to work in different nations.

You could consider moving and trying to learn a trade in a more well off country (UK, Germany or France for example, considering you are in Europe).

University :

Consider anything relating to finance or STEM, everything else is more or less a waste or something chased due to a deep passion.

Does your country, despite being poor, at least have some sort of reputable internationally recognized university?

If so, plan out your route towards getting into that university. Research all the requirements necessary.

If your country does not have a reputable institution, consider becoming an international student (very expensive, you may need to grind it out for a while to afford such a thing). There may be cheaper schools than others or those that offer flexible payment for tuition. Again, do your research.

If you do choose to go for university, plan on working at the same time, doesn’t matter the job (though once you are like 3rd or 4th year, consider internships/more industry relevant jobs), as you need cash flowing in.

I hope this helps.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ChristianChad and Deleted member 17595
You are still 17.

Pocket everything.

Trades or university.

Trades :

Countries like the US etc. where real estate and other trade related fields are constantly booming offer higher ceilings for trades, as well as generally better training that would allow you to work in different nations.

You could consider moving and trying to learn a trade in a more well off country (UK, Germany or France for example, considering you are in Europe).

University :

Consider anything relating to finance or STEM, everything else is more or less a waste or something chased due to a deep passion.

Does your country, despite being poor, at least have some sort of reputable internationally recognized university?

If so, plan out your route towards getting into that university. Research all the requirements necessary.

If your country does not have a reputable institution, consider becoming an international student (very expensive, you may need to grind it out for a while to afford such a thing). There may be cheaper schools than others or those that offer flexible payment for tuition. Again, do your research.

If you do choose to go for university, plan on working at the same time, doesn’t matter the job (though once you are like 3rd or 4th year, consider internships/more industry relevant jobs), as you need cash flowing in.

I hope this helps.
High effort, congrats

Op this is the best advice you're gonna get.

"school is 4 nerdz bro" andrew tate bullshit sort of makes sense before you realize in order to start a business/multiple businesses you first need solid funding and since you're not gonna get any millionaire investors you're gonna have to finance your own business.

Tell me what is easier, financing it with a 9-5 like andrew tate did in the beginning or financing it with an actual high paying job even though you're still technically working for someone else and you're still not your own boss yet.

Just think about it. You NEED higher education. At the end of the day the whole millionaire guru thing profits off of the fact you don't wanna focus on school and finish the correct higher education.

You might feel lost but the answer is exactly where you least expect it to be. Just get good grades theory

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Apply to college in a different country

Or get married to a foid in a good country, then get a job there
Lmao are you a fucking retard it's an incel forum hello

You are still 17.

Pocket everything.

Trades or university.

Trades :

University :

I hope this helps.
Yo i study on english language studying in uni should i move to finances?

You are still 17.

Pocket everything.

Trades or university.

Trades :

University :

I hope this helps.
I turn 18 pretty soon so i will get a job then, since summer is over already.

I read recently that my country doesnt even have one university in the top 500 i think. Thats why i wanr to leave, not only because of better education but because of the experience too. How expensive is being a international student usually though?

his cost of living is probably much lower in his country

You mog @Prettyboy so you should be good