Can ketoconazole shampoo lower dht levels in body?

R

rinkendinken

Iron
I heard it can be good for hair loss but I am 16 so I am scared it will affect my dht or testosterone in a bad way

Why ketoconazole? Do you have dandruff? Hair loss...

Vitamin A as in retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate is in most cases the best choice, if you insist on taking any form of supplements.
If you give me more context about your health or general lifestyle then I could even assure you that 100 000 IU of Vitamin A for a couple of days will eliminate your dandruff for weeks to come.

I myself have or have had the most insane dandruff outbreaks all over my head, brows and even beard, sometimes on the nose tip, too. It usually picks up when I am eating a diet that stimulates the metabolic rate a lot or when it is very sunny. I tried higher dose Vitamin A and it always resolved my dandruff, so there is that. Besides that, it is a good Vitamin but not fool-proof.
It is highly unsaturated and can create a high demand on your metabolism and make you temporarly hypothyroid, not only by occupying certain carrier proteins that the thyroid hormones also use, but by its more physical nature. It also displaces pre-vitamin A versions, like beta carotene, so if you notice a sudden change of colour towards orange on your palms or heels, then I would reduce beta carotene etc. intake at first and, if it persists, dial down the Vitamin A supplement, if you happen to make it a regular occurence.

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken
I supposed you were asking about dandruff, so I am missing the topic here, sorry

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken
It's very unlikely since it has a minimal effect on DHT anyways, just don't drink that shit.

my gf has delayed period when she takes it, some people who are sensitive to hormonal stuff will feel it