Can lack of sleep or bad schedule of sleeping cause stunted growth of facial bones?

HighIQcel

HighIQcel

Solstice
I used to sleep 5 hours each day from around 17yr to 18, but always slept 2-3hours at midday after getting back from college cuz I was pretty sleepy. Then from 18 to 19 I hit the sack at 2-3 night and woke up at 11-12 midday. Could it cause some not fully developed facial bones?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
lmao no, not in a million years

stop blaming your subhumanity on anything except your genetics. It's a futile exercise in everything except being regretful, and mentally masturbating that you're actually damaged goods

You're not

You're EXACTLY the way you were designed, in all of your pussy drying glory

75% of your HGH is released during the first part of the third stage of your sleep cycle. If you sleep 8 hours, you cycle through these stages multiple times, with exponentially less HGH release every cycle. Basically, 5 hours of sleep gurantees getting all of the HGH you were gonna get. You should still sleep 8 hours because of other health reasons

I read a study that tested HGH levels in people that stayed awake for 24 hours vs those that slept

your body basically compensates and produces it while you're awake if you don't sleep

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 2227, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
blackpilled post above,

facts though you were destined to be an ugly subhuman.

environment is nothing, next.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Bluepill3d posts above.

They can stay in the dark . idc

only certain orthodontist treatments can ruin your facial growth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
Just another cope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes, definitely. There's a group of people on this site that think people with good genes never have to eat or sleep.

What about alcohol? I was drinking a lot of alcohol from 18 to 19, almost every week. Like 2 - 2.5 liters of beer for an hour, sometimes 0.5 vodka in person. Could it stunt my height or facial bones?
Yes, definitely. There's a group of people on this site that think people with good genes never have to eat or sleep.
5 hours of sleep at night and 2-3 hours at midday is bad for your facial bones?

What about alcohol? I was drinking a lot of alcohol from 18 to 19, almost every week. Like 2 - 2.5 liters of beer for an hour, sometimes 0.5 vodka in person. Could it stunt my height or facial bones?
There's nothing that would suggest alcohol could stunt your growth. Especially at 18-19.

Whenever the environment copes start creeping in, think of every tall guy you saw with bad facial bond structure. You think their osteoblasts struggled to lay down a couple millimeters of extra bone on their cheekbones and jaw when it was capable of building such a huge skeleton, not only that but remodel the bone constantly? It's just genetics. Completely arbitrary, random recombination.

You should stop drinking alcohol for the bloating and liver damage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

5 hours of sleep at night and 2-3 hours at midday is bad for your facial bones?
Yeah that could of stunted you, don't dwell on the past, dwell on the future. Looksmax is now or never.