can latinos be considered white?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
since they have european ancestry?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice and 2 others
Depends. Some Latin people have lots of euro ancestry and others don’t have much. It’s a mixed bag tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16090 and 4 others
Depends. Some Latin people have lots of euro ancestry and others don’t have much. It’s a mixed bag tbh
yeah some look white but many others look brown, but if we consider europeans to be white then they should be considered white as well despite being brown. also similarly black people in america also have european ancestry so black people are actually white. they larp as black.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Xangsane, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Of course, I choose white on questionnaires.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Some Latinos are White, some are black, some are native some are even East Asian and arab

Point is Latino isn’t a race it’s a culture

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 15099, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Yes today many aryan german mogged me :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Some Latinos are White, some are black, some are native some are even East Asian and arab

Point is Latino isn’t a race it’s a culture
i meant the typical brown ones, not the ones that are black and white. so like the average mexican, peruvian, etc (disregarding brazilians who can be arab, japanese, white or black)

i meant the typical brown ones, not the ones that are black and white. so like the average mexican, peruvian, etc (disregarding brazilians who can be arab, japanese, white or black)
Well they are mongrels as Mezitos (I’m assuming you mean) are mixed race with native and European and even some trace African and Berber/Arab blood

so it depends if they are Whiteish in phenotype then yes but if not then no they are mutts

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Michael Myers
Dominicans are white

• +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Well they are mongrels as Mezitos (I’m assuming you mean) are mixed race with native and European and even some trace African and Berber/Arab blood

so it depends if they are Whiteish in phenotype then yes but if not then no they are mutts
so the average mexican, peruvian, guatamalan etc is a mezito? if they are not white or black or yellow in phenotype?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
not in America. but in prisons, usually whites align with Hispanics to go against the blacks... so it's funny in such a horrible environment sometimes you are expected to see a Mexican as one of your own.

because of our racial hiring policies in America, you should always identify as black or Hispanic since the EEOC and all that which forces companies to hire 20% blacks 20% whites and so forth...

you get a benefit by identifying as a minority

• +1
are haitians latino too? @kjsbdfiusdf
Ironically yes… they actually are as they speak a Latin language (French) so yes hatians are Latinos despite being 85-90% SSA

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 6403
so the average mexican, peruvian, guatamalan etc is a mezito? if they are not white or black or yellow in phenotype?
This is a good reference.
E968FBDB 4F3E 4F45 B79E F5609244A87A

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Ironically yes… they actually are as they speak a Latin language (French) so yes hatians are Latinos despite being 85-90% SSA
Jfl, are you Latino? Haitians are not part of LatAm, by any means.

• JFL
if theyre mostly spaniard then theyre white

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Michael Myers
Jfl, are you Latino? Haitians are not part of LatAm, by any means.
They are though look on a map they speak French a Latin Language. They are LATAM even if they aren’t considered as such same applies to Brazilians

the thing is they aren’t Hispanic though as only Spanish speaking nations are Hispanic

• +1
Reactions: Latincel, chaddyboi66, Xangsane and 2 others
No, they have a disgusting light brown skin color, trully repugnant, I feel legit disgust towards those abominations.

Yes, my family chose white in the census.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 6403 and Michael Myers
not in America. but in prisons, usually whites align with Hispanics to go against the blacks... so it's funny in such a horrible environment sometimes you are expected to see a Mexican as one of your own.

because of our racial hiring policies in America, you should always identify as black or Hispanic since the EEOC and all that which forces companies to hire 20% blacks 20% whites and so forth...

you get a benefit by identifying as a minority
i guess thats how it works in cuckmerica but here in europe minorities dont get any benefits jfl but yeah the prison allignment thing is funny af ngl.

so in order to be considered latino it can be any language? i thought it had to be spanish or portuguese.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Having european ancestry does not make you white
You have to be 100% european to be white or at least have 0 identifiable non-white features to be white

if theyre mostly spaniard then theyre white
what if theyre mostly spaniard but have typicalbrown phenotype? would they still be white?

No, they have a disgusting light brown skin color, trully repugnant, I feel legit disgust towards those abominations.
brown skin mogs

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Having european ancestry does not make you white
You have to be 100% european to be white or at least have 0 identifiable non-white features to be white
i think that is just sfcel cope because official government statistics allow latinos to tick the white box :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
so in order to be considered latino it can be any language? i thought it had to be spanish or portuguese.
Any Latin language, so Portuguese French Spanish Castilian Italian etc. But tbh Portuguese and Spanish is the main benchmark for this

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 15099
i think that is just sfcel cope because official government statistics allow latinos to tick the white box :ogre:
If your at least 50% European, your white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Michael Myers, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
what if theyre mostly spaniard but have typicalbrown phenotype? would they still be white?
if they do a dna test and its 95% european then theyre white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Who said this? U do know that means you're a mutt right even with 50% white and the other 50% something else
Nope, euro blood

• JFL
No, it’s just reality
I’m not racist, NOT being white is not a bad thing at all

But as a white guy, if I see someone who looks mixed, how can I consider that person white? I’ll consider them mixed, not white. A lot of you guys like to get together and pat each other on the back for how “white passing” they are but rarely are they ever actually white passing to white people

also latinos CAN be white, but the vast majority of them are not

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 1617
Any Latin language, so Portuguese French Spanish Castilian Italian etc. But tbh Portuguese and Spanish is the main benchmark for this
so lets say indians adopt a latin language, will this mean indians are latinos too? :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 1617
if they do a dna test and its 95% european then theyre white
Who said this? U do know that means you're a mutt right even with 50% white and the other 50% something else
Regla Del Sacar 🇵🇷🇵🇷, one drop of Euro blood and you’re white.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
No, it’s just reality
I’m not racist, NOT being white is not a bad thing at all

But as a white guy, if I see someone who looks mixed, how can I consider that person white? I’ll consider them mixed, not white. A lot of you guys like to get together and pat each other on the back for how “white passing” they are but rarely are they ever actually white passing to white people

also latinos CAN be white, but the vast majority of them are not
what about whitepassing ethnics? you already mentioned them, do you see them as white? i know ethnics with light hair and light eyes and white skin, would you consider them to be white? one of them gets mistaken for being romanian often which is european.

Do you consider Adriana Lima to be white?

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Nigga if youre parents are white u are white, but one of you're parents are native so u are not White but mixed
My dad is 80% european, mom 50%

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1617 and Beetlejuice
Of course, I choose white on questionnaires.
I am 40% abo 40% Sub Saharan African 15% Ashkenazi 5% Slav but I consider myself whitepassing cause i'm light skinned tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 6403 and Beetlejuice
Regla Del Sacar 🇵🇷🇵🇷, one drop of Euro blood and you’re white.
agreed, afro americans are 20% european so they are white larping as subsaharan africans

• +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice and 1 other person