Can lens distortion make my eyes closer set?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
So on my school photos my esr looks good and in the mirror but for some reason I’m my id photos the side of my head look wider and my esr closer set, can this be lens distortion?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 32486 and Deleted member 24712
`No bro the people taking the id photo have a magic camera

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Geoff2024, UndiagnosedSchizo and 2 others
No you transformed into a different reality when that id photo was shot and become ugly

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and UndiagnosedSchizo
It's lens distortion. You gotta stop asking this over and over.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
why is he so obsessed with eye area?
Supposedly every other ratio on his face is near perfect but his eyes are spaced a few mm off and it makes him want to kill himself.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 30446, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
Supposedly every other ratio on his face is near perfect but his eyes are spaced a few mm off and it makes him want to kill himself.
autists.org

So on my school photos my esr looks good and in the mirror but for some reason I’m my id photos the side of my head look wider and my ear closer set, can this be lens distortion?
It’s just in my id photos where they look closer set

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Wdym u haven’t seen my esr plus u said my icd is only 2mm off the average and my ipd is average
TBH if you post this much about ICD you probably have eye spacing issues.

TBH if you post this much about ICD you probably have eye spacing issues.
TBH the only thing that matters in life is eyes and mine look fucked so there’s no point in anything but to kill my subhuman inbred mother for messing my face up

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and Deleted member 32486
TBH the only thing that matters in life is eyes and mine look fucked so there’s no point in anything but to kill my subhuman inbred mother for messing my face up
That's probably the only way you can correct your ESR without OBO...

So it can’t make it seem closer set?
It can, he's fucking with you. Lens distortion can change all your proportions. If you want an accurate image of your face, try taking a photo about 6 feet away from you, or you could be 3 feet away from a mirror and use your phone.

But can it make ur eyes closer?
Lens distortion in a face photo can make eyes look closer or farther apart. It depends on the distortion type and eye placement. Basically, the camera can warp features, like eyes, making them seem different from reality. So, distorted eyes in a photo aren't how they really look; it's the camera's effect.

Lens distortion in a face photo can make eyes look closer or farther apart. It depends on the distortion type and eye placement. Basically, the camera can warp features, like eyes, making them seem different from reality. So, distorted eyes in a photo aren't how they really look; it's the camera's effect.
Thanks for an actual response as most people just shit post, the sides of my head just looked really wide in my id photos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446
Lens distortion increases ESR while decreasing MFR.

Ask another to take a photo of you and measure again

Lens distortion increases ESR while decreasing MFR.

Ask another to take a photo of you and measure again
Wdym so it can’t make ur esr look closer set?