can lip lift+lip reduction help my philtrum

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
If you get lip lift + lip reduction your philtrum length will either remain the same or get longer. I also would highly advise against a lip lift, because it would make your already feminine lips look even more so, far beyond the realm of prettyboy aesthetics, you'd just look sincerely homosexual.

bro honestly just get a wider mouth, will compensate for long philtrum, trust.

bro honestly just get a wider mouth, will compensate for long philtrum, trust.
its all about my philtrum to chin ratio

If you get lip lift + lip reduction your philtrum length will either remain the same or get longer. I also would highly advise against a lip lift, because it would make your already feminine lips look even more so, far beyond the realm of prettyboy aesthetics, you'd just look sincerely homosexual.
  16 5093C47

• So Sad
its all about my philtrum to chin ratio
Because its not dimorphic, whereas a wide mouth is. You need to balance features out. It is just not possible to get a lip lift in your case, you will look botched.

Because its not dimorphic, whereas a wide mouth is. You need to balance features out. It is just not possible to get a lip lift in your case, you will look botched.
my mouth to nose width ratio is 1:1.5

are those your lips?

How is your maxilla? If you're downswung and recessed, CCW + advancement can "shorten" your philtrum by angling it, which will also give your lips a sort of pout. Otherwise chin fillers or implants for chin height. You also have nice lips, btw; very defined vermillion.

How is your maxilla? If you're downswung and recessed, CCW + advancement can "shorten" your philtrum by angling it, which will also give your lips a sort of pout. Otherwise chin fillers or implants for chin height. You also have nice lips, btw; very defined vermillion.
my maxilla is great and my gonial angle is 120°

• +1
yours are just like a woman’s, i would kiss your healthy thick lips until you can’t breath anymore (no homo)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625 and smoth
my mouth to nose width ratio is 1:1.5
How small is your nose dude wtf. Anyways, I think your Problem aint all that bad. Your lips have a good shape tho.

How small is your nose dude wtf. Anyways, I think your Problem aint all that bad. Your lips have a good shape tho.
55 mm mouth and 37 mm nose

this can shorten the philtrum really?

its fucking brutal, god hates me, everything in my face leads to my philtrum being long

what is good lip width in mm