Can looksmaxxing be considered a hobby?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
I enjoy loooksmaxxing for the sake of looksmaxxing. Im not even emotionally invested in it, and its instead more like playing clash of clans or some giga autistic RPG

Sitting down, planning out costs, effectiveness, likelihood likelihood of working and outcome is something i genuinely enjoy and look forward to doing and the closest thing I have to a hobby.:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qwertynineofive, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
I just mew and starvemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing

Can looksmaxxing be considered a hobby?​

Yes.

It's niche because people are either smarter or dumber than us though, so remember that.

(btw anything can be a hobby)

tbbf i do agree its kinda fun- but its a bit weird to think of it as a hobby because most hobbies the time and effort you put into them is atleast somewhat related to your success in them. With looksmaxxing a lot of people could spend years doing all sorts of shit for miniscule improvements and still get mogged, I like to think if i practiced the piana everyday for 5 years id atleast be better than someone who didnt even know what the keys were called

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16552 and Deleted member 4614
why not gymcelling is a hobby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 16552
I enjoy loooksmaxxing for the sake of looksmaxxing. Im not even emotionally invested in it, and its instead more like playing clash of clans or some giga autistic RPG

Sitting down, planning out costs, effectiveness, likelihood likelihood of working and outcome is something i genuinely enjoy and look forward to doing and the closest thing I have to a hobby.:Comfy:
Looksmaxxing actually IS somewhat "hobby" for the majority non-autists.

When you re older, you will also get this. There is really no point to looksmax for the sake of women, unless you are completely ugly <3/10. But then again, you wouldn't be on this forum. For sex, it is way easier to buy women. For kids, looks are irrelevant.

You want to looksmax to just like yourself in the mirror more, and ofc so that others notice you. It is pleasant to feel handsome and attractive. Even if you do not do shit with your looks. Most older people do this hobby. Especially women.

Can you live without it? Absolutely.
Should you? Nah. Enjoy yourself :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16552
Yes , it is.

Because in itself, Fitness is a "hobby" maybe more of a Lifestyle. It's fun to play with diets, new routines, see results, feel good after a workout. Have women tell you they like what they see.

Buying and trying new shit like a DermaWand, new facial products, getting new hairstyles, etc.

Shopping for and wearing clothes that make you look good, definitely a hobby. Like "ok I'll wear a sweater and a collared shirt under it , with track pants today" to put together a casual look that makes you look good. If you look good, you feel good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 9670 and Tallooksmaxxer
tbbf i do agree its kinda fun- but its a bit weird to think of it as a hobby because most hobbies the time and effort you put into them is atleast somewhat related to your success in them. With looksmaxxing a lot of people could spend years doing all sorts of shit for miniscule improvements and still get mogged, I like to think if i practiced the piana everyday for 5 years id atleast be better than someone who didnt even know what the keys were called
Unless you're totally subhuman, everyone Mogs someone and is also Mogged by someone else.

Let's face it, if you're a HTN you're never going to be Chad. Maybe you don't need to be Chad. I like to play within my range, so to speak.

A guy who's a mediocre AAA Relief Pitcher will probably never throw a pitch in the Big Leagues but he's better than dudes who never made it past College ball.

You're likely not going to bag a Stacy if you're a Normie or even a Brad but you can date and fuck around at Becky level. Don't go out of your League. Let Chad play in the Majors and deal with Stacy's bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16380
If hitting myself in the face is a hobby then yes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670