Can Mewing and FacePulling give you a positive eyebrow tilt?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
if You move the maxilla upward and forward through bone borne sagittal expansion can you get more hooded eyes and eyebrows like the ones shown below? Or they aren’t interconnected, I was told that low set eyebrows have to do with the brow ridge and I’m thinking of facepulling right after MSE so I can make the bone borne gains before the suture heals up

Attachments

• FB4A14AA-C8C3-421B-9229-0D964182D841.jpeg
    FB4A14AA-C8C3-421B-9229-0D964182D841.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 80
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Possibly but don’t count on it. If you take before and afters you have to make sure to have the camera at the same height and be looking at the camera from same angle so that you don’t end up accidentally angle frauding

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Selinity, dadfa and 2 others
try this Ive worked it that way and my jaw and eyebrows looks nice

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Facepulling maybe
mewing certainly not

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
First of all mewing doesnt work, second how could facepulling change eyebrow tilt, third eyebrow tilt is a cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand
First of all mewing doesnt work, second how could facepulling change eyebrow tilt, third eyebrow tilt is a cope
Now I know why people type greycel; they don’t know shit about shit. Clearly Mewing works <15; and I wrote Mewing/hard Mewing and FacePulling with a Split suture meaning that the bone is broken. With force it’s much more likely to move. Also FacePulling could change eyebrow tilt because if you push the maxilla upward and forward the brow ride will also move forward. That’s how non recessed people have hooded eyes for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 14848 and BackFromTheMogging
Clearly Mewing works
Look at this dude oh ohoho wait you can see the ohohhohoo NONONONONONONONO OHOHOHO OOWOWWOOWOWO AHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Swerves, rolloftape and 1 other person
Possibly but don’t count on it. If you take before and afters you have to make sure to have the camera at the same height and be looking at the camera from same angle so that you don’t end up accidentally angle frauding
I see; in theory I think it should work tho, @Salludon claims his brow ridge has became more prominent through Mewing alone. So if he wasn’t lying then that means if I FacePull and HardMew + Chin tuck with a broken expanded suture the chances increase exponentially. The maxillary suture takes about exactly 6-12 months to fully heal but I’m positive you can make amazing gains if you have a facepuller that is anchored to the bone. Pushing the maxilla forward thus affecting the Supra orbital ridge. Low trust eyebrows is all I’m chasing, I already have them thick

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and goat2x
I see; in theory I think it should work tho, @Salludon claims his brow ridge has became more prominent through Mewing alone. So if he wasn’t lying then that means if I FacePull and HardMew + Chin tuck with a broken expanded suture the chances increase exponentially. The maxillary suture takes about exactly 6-12 months to fully heal but I’m positive you can make amazing gains if you have a facepuller that is anchored to the bone. Pushing the maxilla forward thus affecting the Supra orbital ridge. Low trust eyebrows is all I’m chasing, I already have them thick

I wish we could somehow access Salludons inner thoughts to know if he actually only hard mewed lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and AscendingHero
I wish we could somehow access Salludons inner thoughts to know if he actually only hard mewed lmao
I believe it tbh; unless someone is that weird and sick to keep a facade and make up shit along the Way when asked a question

• +1
I believe it tbh; unless someone is that weird and sick to keep a facade and make up shit along the Way when asked a question
Idk man maybe someone from his personal life found his posts and if he copped up to having gotten work done then they’d find out.

Idk man maybe someone from his personal life found his posts and if he copped up to having gotten work done then they’d find out.
That could be a possibility; only reason I sorta believe it is cuz all the pics he’s taken in the background it looks like he lives in a glorified jail cell. I don’t think he’d afford 10-20K worth of implants but we’ll never know. I’m taking the suture split route and supplementing along the way

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
What suture do you picture being split?

• +1
Now I know why people type greycel; they don’t know shit about shit. Clearly Mewing works <15; and I wrote Mewing/hard Mewing and FacePulling with a Split suture meaning that the bone is broken. With force it’s much more likely to move. Also FacePulling could change eyebrow tilt because if you push the maxilla upward and forward the brow ride will also move forward. That’s how non recessed people have hooded eyes for the most part.

How does one hard mew?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Salludon