Can mewing cause asymmetry in the eye area

D

Deleted member 25893

Iron
Just wondering intuitivley it shouldnt change anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
No it can't cause assymetry as long as you mew correctly.

no you fucking nigga

no but it can cause an asymmetry in the brain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
What does it mean to "mew correctly"
Pursue mewing the way it should be pursued. Symetrical and not push your teeth forward

Pursue mewing the way it should be pursued. Symetrical and not push your teeth forward
Do you know how mewing might interact with braces

• +1
Do you know how mewing might interact with braces
mike mew said it doesnt matter and you should mew with braces.

the dumb thing about mewing is, mewing on an asymmetrical maxilla/pallet. meaning you making the asymmetry worse by having no choice but to make asymmetrical force on your palate.

not mewing doesnt help either as this is far worse and doesnt fix the issue and rather create new ones.

only real solution is to not hardmew and to get surgery early.

if you dont have this issue, then you dont have to worry about what i said, eye asymmetry can have many causes, this one was just the only one i could connect to mewing

Thought you wouldn’t be here for 12 hours and here you are supporting jewing kek

• Hmm...
Thought you wouldn’t be here for 12 hours and here you are supporting jewing kek
Mewing has small effects like moving the hyoid bone, but of course it's not something you can do instead of getting jaw surgery like some people claim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

the dumb thing about mewing is, mewing on an asymmetrical maxilla/pallet. meaning you making the asymmetry worse by having no choice but to make asymmetrical force on your palate.

not mewing doesnt help either as this is far worse and doesnt fix the issue and rather create new ones.

if you dont have this issue, then you dont have to worry about what i said, eye asymmetry can have many causes, this one was just the only one i could connect to mewing
This was my concern its probably not relevant in my case but im slightly paranoid, feels a bit ifffy to me, are there any orthdontic appliances that could do the same thing without a chance for failure

Just mew normally, dont push the teeth forward
hmm alright, how might braces effect my face in general ortho said I had a slight overbite

Wait, so mewing with asymmetrical palate is risky? Like, I read that if you fix your neck/body posture tongue would press evenly on both sides and it will even out

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Wait, so mewing with asymmetrical palate is risky? Like, I read that if you fix your neck/body posture tongue would press evenly on both sides and it will even out
if your maxilla is slanted to one side and you press evenly on your palate how does that correct asymmetry. fixing neck/body posture does improve symmetry tho

you need asymmetrical force to fix asymmetry. (Like making one side wider, lefort 1 shifting maxilla to one side etc)

if your maxilla is slanted to one side and you press evenly on your palate how does that correct asymmetry. fixing neck/body posture does improve symmetry tho

you need asymmetrical force to fix asymmetry. (Like making one side wider, lefort 1 shifting maxilla to one side etc)
your maxilla is slanted to one side because you were pressing asymmetrical force on higher side, so if you press evenly on your palate your undeveloped side will get support it lacked

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing