Can mewing fix this

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Can years of mewing eventually change my mandibular angle or do I need surgery?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
surgery ur chin is subhuman

high hyoid bone of death

Last edited:
no but still mew anyway. it looks like you are engaging your genioglossus muscle instead of the tongue

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
That neck omg

ur gonial is fine lol

Chicken neck it's over for OP

Nah It won't do shit

no but still mew anyway. it looks like you are engaging your genioglossus muscle instead of the tongue
I thought you are supposed to engage that so you hyoid bone raises wtf

mewing doesn't do shit.

recessed mandible, you need a facial upswing. if you cant afford surgery just continue chewing/swallowing/mewing properly

Attachments

• upswing.PNG
    upswing.PNG
    170.6 KB · Views: 24
I thought you are supposed to engage that so you hyoid bone raises wtf
idk but anything that causes the area under the neck to bulge and tighten is bad. i have a posterior tongue tie so if i try and lift the back tongue my compensatory muscles kick in

recessed mandible, you need a facial upswing. if you cant afford surgery just continue chewing/swallowing/mewing properly
:lul: what upswing? that femoid is tilting her head upwards just look at the huge difference in the ear position between the two photos jfl.

Mewing doesn't work

:lul: what upswing? that femoid is tilting her head upwards just look at the huge difference in the ear position between the two photos jfl.

that's not the point, you can clearly see the lips align perfectly with a more defined jaw in the second pic which is supposed to portray a resting position

neck to bulge and tighten is bad
hows that bad tho if can lose my double chin like that? sorry if I sound like a dick but Im just trying to understand this cause I dont want to fuck anything up

I highly doubt it.

hows that bad tho if can lose my double chin like that? sorry if I sound like a dick but Im just trying to understand this cause I dont want to fuck anything up
Because you need to learn to move the tongue in isolation and not recruit any of the neck muscles

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back