Can microneedling even get rid off most of my acne scars? Is it over for acne scarscels?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I'm starting to think that it will only reduce them slightly ie my skin will never be clear and I will always look like a fucking freak.

Jesus Christ I hate this life

I'm starting to think that it will only reduce them slightly ie my skin will never be clear and I will always look like a fucking freak.

Go to a dermatologist for microneedling

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and Deleted member 4310
Wait, is the person in your avi actually you?

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 4310
Wait, is the person in your avi actually you?
A7A0AC19 10BA 4F7A BEEB 20BDECEB92DC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, SubhumanCurrycel and Bewusst
It depends of type of scars: box scars, ice pick, rolling scars and last, atrophic scars.

Ice pick scars are best treated with chemical peels such as TCA CROSS or punch excision.
Rolling scars are best treated with fractional lasers Fraxel, INFINI Microneedling, Dermarollers, skin needling and subscision.
Box car scars are best treated with laser resurfacing using a co2 or erbium laser such as Profractional.
Atrophic scars are best treated with fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Bellafill, or even fat transfer.

I personally have several of these scars, and will treat them as soon as the coronavirus emergency is over.
I will avoid the fillers, I am scared of the famous bloated effect that is spoken here, but I will inform myself better.

Also It's not all about treat the scars and finish, you should to keep the result with a good skincare (for you type of skin and scars).

I suggest you to follow Davin Lim, the best dermatologist for Acne e Scars.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 4310
Do vitamin c + microneedling bro. Deep microneedling once every 2 weeks, and apply vitamin c afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 4310
It depends of type of scars: box scars, ice pick, rolling scars and last, atrophic scars.

Ice pick scars are best treated with chemical peels such as TCA CROSS or punch excision.
Rolling scars are best treated with fractional lasers Fraxel, INFINI Microneedling, Dermarollers, skin needling and subscision.
Box car scars are best treated with laser resurfacing using a co2 or erbium laser such as Profractional.
Atrophic scars are best treated with fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane, Bellafill, or even fat transfer.

I personally have several of these scars, and will treat them as soon as the coronavirus emergency is over.
I will avoid the fillers, I am scared of the famous bloated effect that is spoken here, but I will inform myself better.

Also It's not all about treat the scars and finish, you should to keep the result with a good skincare (for you type of skin and scars).

I suggest you to follow Davin Lim, the best dermatologist for Acne e Scars.

I have no idea what type of scars I have but my dermatologist said that microneedling was good for my scars
Do vitamin c + microneedling bro. Deep microneedling once every 2 weeks, and apply vitamin c afterwards.
What difference will vit c make?

I have no idea what type of scars I have but my dermatologist said that microneedling was good for my scars

Most of dermatologist have ruined my face with fucking laser on athrpich scars.
Study you scars before any treatment, you can damage it and get looking worse.

If you live in Europe go to Dr. Henningsen in Danmark.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Deleted member 4310 and WillVisitGandy

What difference will vit c make?
go on owndoc.com and look at the results man they're insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant

plasma pen and scar revision improve a lot. check it out.

• +1
Lasers and microneedling work, but they won't get rid of acne scars 100%. Still think they are worth it. Also it takes time to see results, you have to be patient when it comes to acne related shit.

• +1
I went into town today and bought some vit c serum, thanks bro.
nice man, i'd suggest eventually getting pure l ascorbic acid from owndoc and making your own aswell, its easy asf

• +1