Can minox bring back your childhood hairline?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
I had a decent 3 fingers forehead when i was a kid, rn at 17 my forehead is 5 fingers tall ( i got small fingers btw , not thick) . Retards here saying mature hairline doesn't exist amazes me, does your hairline mature because your skull gets taller or do you just simply lose hair and your new hairline appears? If it's the 2nd case i assume minox can bring your old hairline back .

I also heard minox can grow hair anywhere on your body if you apply it but idk how true is that to some parts of the body . I went through hormonal changes when i was 15-16 and literally a strand of hair was in the middle of my forehead jfl :lul: , i thought there were no follicles on your forehead

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
i just want to apply something to make my eye lashes grow, only problem w minox is that it’s be temporary hairs

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Lmao
i just want to apply something to make my eye lashes grow, only problem w minox is that it’s be temporary hairs
Pure castor oil (not jamaican) worked for me. The lower eyelashes wont grow to zayn malik tier but you will definitely see an improvement especially in the upper eyelashes, do you know anything about my question ?

minox gains are permanent when the hair goes from vellus to terminal. It takes like a year to reach that stage tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, mecmec, Preoximerianas and 2 others
minox gains are permanent when the hair goes from vellus to terminal. It takes like a year to reach that stage tho
WHAT ABOUT MY HAIRLINE :feelswah: ?

• +1
No, or highly unlikely.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 13626
wtf i didn’t know that :eek:

genuinely, then why do bald people keep balding on minox

• +1
for something like eyelashes yes. Not for scalp hair that is sensitive to DHT

• +1
wtf i didn’t know that :eek:

genuinely, then why do bald people keep balding on minox
Because your hairs are still getting obliterated from DHT sensitivity.

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
Yep, my temples are filling and my hairline improved.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
I had a decent 3 fingers forehead when i was a kid, rn at 17 my forehead is 5 fingers tall ( i got small fingers btw , not thick) . Retards here saying mature hairline doesn't exist amazes me, does your hairline mature because your skull gets taller or do you just simply lose hair and your new hairline appears? If it's the 2nd case i assume minox can bring your old hairline back .

I also heard minox can grow hair anywhere on your body if you apply it but idk how true is that to some parts of the body . I went through hormonal changes when i was 15-16 and literally a strand of hair was in the middle of my forehead jfl :lul: , i thought there were no follicles on your forehead

Yes, minoxidil can grow hair anywhere. After I applied it topically on my scalp, my ass hair became twice as dense, it definitely works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13626, Prettyboy and 1 other person
minox is only temporary where it's been used to grow back hairs that have been lost due to androgen induced hairloss because as soon as its stopped the DHT on the scalp will be able to kill off the follicle again
anywhere else that isn't negatively affected by androgenic signalling (e.g. eyebrows or lower third) will be able to induce permanent new hairs provided they become terminal

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PYT and Dionysus
minox is only temporary where it's been used to grow back hairs that have been lost due to androgen induced hairloss because as soon as its stopped the DHT on the scalp will be able to kill off the follicle again
anywhere else that isn't negatively affected by androgenic signalling (e.g. eyebrows or lower third) will be able to induce permanent new hairs provided they become terminal

So what helps with scalp hair?

I've been using minox for beard for around a year now and my cock has never been hairier :lul:. Jokes aside it's made my hair more dense everywhere else on my body. Unsure when it comes to head hair but it's sure as fuck helped me chewbaccamax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626