S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Title I feel like I read that somewhere. Can someone inform a low iq cel

Subhuman trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and FootLongDong
In the beginning yes, it causes alot of shedding cause the weak hairs get pushed out by new stronger hairs but other than that no

yes bro hair follicle helping medicine causes hair loss

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
In the beginning yes, it causes alot of shedding cause the weak hairs get pushed out by new stronger hairs but other than that no
Does it cause like a noticeable effect in making hairline worse?

Maybe if you have propylene glycol allergo, like 5% of population

yeah but that is temporary

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Yes
In the first few days

you know from experience? i started minox yesterday
Ive been on minoxidil for about 2 months and i didnt notice anything in the start but thats because i had shoulder length hair back then

Ive been on minoxidil for about 2 months and i didnt notice anything in the start but thats because i had shoulder length hair back then
you see imporevements after 2 months?

Hard to tell because im a dumbass and didnt take pictures in thr start of the treatment
not a treatment nigger you literally just buy it and message it in where you wanna see growth JFL

not a treatment nigger you literally just buy it and message it in where you wanna see growth JFL
It is a treatment you faggot you treat hairloss with it go search for hairloss treatments and see what pops up you bean JFL thought you were cool but turns out youre just another turbo gaycel

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash
It is a treatment you faggot you treat hairloss with it go search for hairloss treatments and see what pops up you bean JFL thought you were cool but turns out youre just another turbo gaycel
guide me how to use minox properly

Apply on the scalp

Never stop using it forever
massage it through scalp? Can that help with stronger hariline definition?

massage it through scalp? Can that help with stronger hariline definition?
Yes it can, massage it for around 1-2 minutes try to not get it on your hair because it will make your hair look greasy and thin

Yes it can, massage it for around 1-2 minutes try to not get it on your hair because it will make your hair look greasy and thin
what? how i make it not on my hair if my scalp has hair on it? like the whole scalp cause if jsut been doing hairline area

what? how i make it not on my hair if my scalp has hair on it? like the whole scalp cause if jsut been doing hairline area
If you have diffuse thinning then its ofc different

you see imporevements after 2 months?
Lets say I have a decent amount of hair, but it was better. Minoxidil might influence the shedding in some way, so i stay with that decent thickness and hair that shed before would grow (its natural cycle) but thanks to minoxidil it might not fall and improve the thickness of my hair, at that time depending on the length of your hair.

If you're going for bald areas then it's over for a very very good while and results (if any) aren't guaranteed no matter the time.

Lets say I have a decent amount of hair, but it was better. Minoxidil might influence the shedding in some way, so i stay with that decent thickness and hair that shed before would grow (its natural cycle) but thanks to minoxidil it might not fall and improve the thickness of my hair, at that time depending on the length of your hair.

If you're going for bald areas then it's over for a very very good while and results (if any) aren't guaranteed no matter the time.
Nah I’m going for thin areas towards front of hairline