My hairline went from NW0.5 to NW0 after eating more protein

30 minutes, THIRTY minutes of SLIGHT prolactin spike won't cause hairloss, if anything, it'll grow back after prolactin goes back to normal. raising eyebrows doesn't affect hairline btw wtf is that most retarded shit ive ever seen. and saying people with forehead botox dont recede is a retard statement, so if that was true every hair loss would be from eyebrow raising and not dht?
Not true either, botox in the scalp is a potential cure to hairloss

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Not true either, botox in the scalp is a potential cure to hairloss
none of it matters without blocking dht,you kinda need to do all the things to guarentee stop it,doing one will only slow it

none of it matters without blocking dht,you kinda need to do all the things to guarentee stop it,doing one will only slow it
DHT is an inflammatory response, balding is a metabolic disease. I just don't think dht is a trash hormone. You can't risk fucking up your dick.

• Ugh..
DHT is an inflammatory response, balding is a metabolic disease. I just don't think dht is a trash hormone. You can't risk fucking up your dick.
waiting for the thread

Have fun without your hair slaphead. No women will look into your direction :lul:
Also you don't have a source so...
i dont need drugs cause i dont have balding cuck genes, just big forehead, none of my family members lost all of their hair :lul:

• JFL
just big forehead

Havent seen jjs forehead in a while its getting worse v0 ooyjt2vw5l4d1

i dont need drugs cause i dont have balding cuck genes, just big forehead, none of my family members lost all of their hair :lul:
It's always the fags that don't experience male pattern baldness that talk about it with most confidence.
You didn't even did quarter of the research ı did bro, just stfu, seriously.

I immediately started fin after my first hair dropped to the ground :lul: can't lose that one
Based
If you have slight hair loss, it could be from lack of protein diet. I started eating more protein like meat, eggs and nuts and I've noticed that my hairline went from NW0.5 to NW0, definitely a slight improvement can be seen. If you have a low protein diet, and have slight hair loss, then the diet can be the reason to that.
Also based, collagen rich protein >>>:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
It's always the fags that don't experience male pattern baldness that talk about it with most confidence.
You didn't even did quarter of the research ı did bro, just stfu, seriously.
i see people saying they have kids with all sorts of deformities due to it, so why shouldnt i warn people about it, its too late alr

• Ugh..