Can Minoxidil be used to grow hair faster?

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
Conjoined with rosemary oil, scalp massages etc

I’m not balding or anything, I just got a buzz cut around a month ago and I was told it’s roughly 0.75-1 inches of hair growth per month, which is not enough

Can it be used to grow hair at an accelerated rate or just be used to grow vellous hairs ?

• +1
Reactions: descension and appealmaxed
Why the fuck would you get a buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828 and coispet
you will have a huge shedding with minox for the first time , but it should grow hair at a faster rate

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I know brother :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I got it out of comfort but now I’m regretting it so hard fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck!!!!!!!

Help me though, will it help accelerate?

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and descension
the combination of rosemary, scalp massage etc wouldn’t change anything. if individually those increase rate of hair growth, they still will (i never looked in to those things), minox won’t negate that.
the speed of growth from minox depends on person, how u response to it, oral or topical, age as well and how often of application.
younger, and more frequent application will lead to faster growth i’m pretty sure yes, provided you respond well.

I just got a buzz cut
i’m still fucking debating it jfl

• +1
Conjoined with rosemary oil, scalp massages etc

I’m not balding or anything, I just got a buzz cut around a month ago and I was told it’s roughly 0.75-1 inches of hair growth per month, which is not enough

Can it be used to grow hair at an accelerated rate or just be used to grow vellous hairs ?
yes it can, i am not balding either but i started to just wash my hair more often and with massages and its growing faster for sure.

• +1
I know brother :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I got it out of comfort but now I’m regretting it so hard fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck!!!!!!!

Help me though, will it help accelerate?
consider it as you’ve done yourself a favour. since hair loss is random asf, u may have deadass extended the time you have hair without incorporating fin. idk if you’ve taken yet but if you knew about the shedding before you would have not hopped on and possibly waited till too late to use. blessing in disguise imo

• +1
the combination of rosemary, scalp massage etc wouldn’t change anything. if individually those increase rate of hair growth, they still will (i never looked in to those things), minox won’t negate that.
the speed of growth from minox depends on person, how u response to it, oral or topical, age as well and how often of application.
younger, and more frequent application will lead to faster growth i’m pretty sure yes, provided you respond well.

i’m still fucking debating it jfl
Lifefuel

So what would a good routine be? Also I do respond well, I responded well with my eyebrows using topical application, so I’m sure applying it to my head everyday then showering the next morning would be a good routine, correct?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I think he wanted to look like Brad Pitt, but failed miserably.

About OP, yes it will make it grow faster.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, coispet and descension
Rogaine (minoxidil) is an over-the-counter (OTC) medication that treats certain kinds of hair loss. When applied directly to the scalp, Rogaine helps hair grow faster and thicker. Rogaine works by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles, which stimulates hair growth and helps prevent further hair loss.

Makes sense tbh. More nutrients and shit = faster growth

• +1
consider it as you’ve done yourself a favour. since hair loss is random asf, u may have deadass extended the time you have hair without incorporating fin. idk if you’ve taken yet but if you knew about the shedding before you would have not hopped on and possibly waited till too late to use. blessing in disguise imo
I’m not going on fin, my dad has a full head of hair at 55, so I’m sure I won’t bald either

He's the no.1 brad pitt glazer
I don't blame him though

• Love it
Lifefuel

So what would a good routine be? Also I do respond well, I responded well with my eyebrows using topical application, so I’m sure applying it to my head everyday then showering the next morning would be a good routine, correct?
listen.
if you intend to use forever, for balding, preventative measures, eyebrows or whatever, you may as well go oral. your gonna have to do the tedious process of applying it every day. and it’s more efficient orally anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180, coispet and descension

I do look good with a buzz cut I’d say

I just look a lot better with longer hair

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
He's the no.1 brad pitt glazer
I don't blame him though
Brad Pitt Hello GIF

• Love it
Reactions: descension
listen.
if you intend to use forever, for balding, preventative measures, eyebrows or whatever, you may as well go oral. your gonna have to do the tedious process of applying it every day. and it’s more efficient orally anyway
I ordered 3.25mg minoxidil tablets to take orally which arrive soon

• +1
Lifefuel

did u use topical minox for brows? how was the shedding?

• +1
I ordered 3.25mg minoxidil tablets to take orally which arrive soon
careful tho when you switch i’m pretty sure the shed happens again.

• +1
did u use topical minox for brows? how was the shedding?
I’ll be honest I barely noticed the shedding, it wasn’t precise however, only the middle section of my eyebrows grew and the sides didn’t as much since I don’t have much hair follicles there, which is prob the reason why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
I do look good with a buzz cut I’d say

I just look a lot better with longer hair
buzzcut is a meme for most guys if you have the hair go with medium length and never go back

• +1
I’ll be honest I barely noticed the shedding, it wasn’t precise however, only the middle section of my eyebrows grew and the sides didn’t as much since I don’t have much hair follicles there, which is prob the reason why
how long did the supposed shedding last?

• +1
listen.
Don't the eyebrows / eyelashes gains go terminal after 1-2 years (whether you use top or oral)?

• +1
Don't the eyebrows / eyelashes gains go terminal after 1-2 years (whether you use top or oral)?
defo more than 8 months, i tried stopping after 8 months and they didn’t remain, to be safe go for 2 years tbh, but i will be on forever tbh as a preventative measure to balding since its a very random gene

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and coispet
how long did the supposed shedding last?
I said I didn’t really notice it but I would say a few weeks tbh, I swear I didn’t notice it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
defo more than 8 months, i tried stopping after 8 months and they didn’t remain, to be safe go for 2 years tbh, but i will be on forever tbh as a preventative measure to balding since its a very random gene
2 years is still not safe , it all depends on how fucked/miniaturised your hair is studies show hair gain even after 5 years of treatment , and i experienced my self after 2 years i still had tons of vellus hairs but they keep improving each few months so there is an end in every case but we just don't know in how much time

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, coispet and appealmaxed
2 years is still not safe , it all depends on how fucked/miniaturised your hair is studies show hair gain even after 5 years of treatment , and i experienced my self after 2 years i still had tons of vellus hairs but they keep improving each few months so there is an end in every case but we just don't know in how much time
keep going forever tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and coispet
I said I didn’t really notice it but I would say a few weeks tbh, I swear I didn’t notice it
okok, might try, were the results any good?

• +1
keep going forever tbh

1. Would applying topical min without alcohol (if that exists) on eyebrows still nuke collagen levels or not?

2. What side effects have you guys noticed from oral min?

2. What side effects have you guys noticed from oral min?
the only side has been more body hair, health wise, nothing

i don’t have experience with topical so idk abt pt 1

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
Yea but use oral, since topical dont work always

Rogaine (minoxidil) is an over-the-counter (OTC) medication that treats certain kinds of hair loss. When applied directly to the scalp, Rogaine helps hair grow faster and thicker. Rogaine works by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles, which stimulates hair growth and helps prevent further hair loss.

Makes sense tbh. More nutrients and shit = faster growth
Wrong, the mechanism behind minoxidil is not well understood, its for sure not because of the "increased" bloodflow