Can Minoxidil on eyebrows cause aging?

Deleted member 13076

Deleted member 13076

Equinox
I always hear people cautioning with the use of minoxidil as it can age your skin, I have asymmetrical eyebrows, one has a slight shorter horizontal length, If I apply minoxidil locally onto my brows, should I be fine?

can lack of hair loss treatment lead to baldness?

I would avoid it tbh. The evidence on minoxidil + aging doesn't convince me one way or the other, but why take the chance? Unless your eyebrows are legit hideous

I'm talking about only applying it to my brows, I don't care if my browridge ages as it's mostly covered. How could applying it only there affect all of my face? that doesn't sound scientific at all.

I would avoid it tbh. The evidence on minoxidil + aging doesn't convince me one way or the other, but why take the chance? Unless your eyebrows are legit hideous
It's 50-50 I've heard great stories and horror ones, but I think a lot theses cases were people complain about getting older through minoxidil is just the fact that they're getting older in general and use minox as an excuse.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
ive been using minoxidil on my hair and brows for months and ive reduced my wrinkles in that time

ive been using minoxidil on my hair and brows for months and ive reduced my wrinkles in that time
Exactly, as long as you use it on your scalp or brows you should be safe.

It's 50-50 I've heard great stories and horror ones, but I think a lot theses cases were people complain about getting older through minoxidil is just the fact that they're getting older in general and use minox as an excuse.
This is what I think. Or their skin is just dehydrated.

I'm talking about only applying it to my brows, I don't care if my browridge ages as it's mostly covered. How could applying it only there affect all of my face? that doesn't sound scientific at all.
I was saying yes to the question in your body which was the exact opposite of what you asked in the title for some fucking reason