Can MK 677 make you look weird in the face?

M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
I really want to run it but don’t want to risk making my facial harmony worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'd like to know this too.

I heard from @UBER it was good for SkinMaxxing.

• +1
I'd like to know this too.

I heard from @UBER it was good for SkinMaxxing.
Well I guess we will both Await for responses :D I’m talking bone structure more so than skin tone though

• +1
it can just cause bloat. i don't think its strong enouch to change ur bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lorsss and Nibba
it can just cause bloat. i don't think its strong enouch to change ur bones
I heard that it can change ur bones... fact or fiction

• +1
its not like youre injecting insame amounts of hgh, mk677 doesnt have the power to make bones grow that much to affect facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Extra Chromosome and CopeMaxxer
bump

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
i was just going to buy mk677 from online
any trusted brand that ship to asia?

Try Sarms4You

Is it better for building muscle compared to peptides?
I don't think so. CJC DAC ran alone mogs the shit out of mk677.

it will bloat the fk out of you at higher doses

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
I don't think so. CJC DAC ran alone mogs the shit out of mk677.
Nah the two are not the same thing and have different mechanisms of action so you can't really compare the two. If you pair them however you're going to get really good results. And no you fucking retards it doesn't distort your face

Nah the two are not the same thing and have different mechanisms of action so you can't really compare the two. If you pair them however you're going to get really good results. And no you fucking retards it doesn't distort your face
This thread is basically 5 months old

Mk677 does less gh and igf-1 release than cjc dac

is the bloat worth it tho

Yeah because cjc is a ghrh peptide and mk isn't lol. But yes obv injectible peptides mog oral ones
is the bloat worth it tho
I haven't experienced any bloat on MK so far. But my face is pretty anti bloat even at high body fat percentages like I'm at now

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
i was taking hexarelin and cjc and mk677 at the same time, my skin was god mode fat loss was legendary and there was no bloat, instead my face was leanasfuark

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
i was taking hexarelin and cjc and mk677 at the same time, my skin was god mode fat loss was legendary and there was no bloat, instead my face was leanasfuark
That is good to hear. Some people get bloat.

That is good to hear. Some people get bloat.
when i first took it the first two weeks the bloat was hell, but after a while my body probably fixed the fat distribution, my whole face looked different

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Extra Chromosome
lmao who orders mk 677 for skin maxxing, it's all about growing your skull and hands nigga!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 685
acromegaly mfa

it gives u cancer bro

I think it grew my nose when I took it last year, srsly.

Yes.

It makes you want to eat more and since you are probably a lazy fuck that doesn't work out you will become fat and try to kill yourself by roping but the rope would not be able to handle your weight. After that thinking that you have found the light and God saved you, become a devoted Christian but then you end up becoming a drug addict or marrying a bitch from the church and raising fat kids.

• JFL
Reactions: Yusu and SquareChinOrDeath