Can most normies even spot colored contacts?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I saw this Latina girl and she had greenish eyes and I could instantly tell they were colored contacts. I asked her what brand they are and we started talking about them. I asked her if people can tell she’s wearing contacts and she said they can’t tell and that I’m actually the first person to ask if they are contacts. This got me wondering if normies can even tell apart colored contacts from real colored eyes?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 13994, thisend and 3 others
Joined Jun 15, 2021

I saw this Latina girl and she had greenish eyes and I could instantly tell they were colored contacts. I asked her what brand they are and we started talking about them. I asked her if people can tell she’s wearing contacts and she said they can’t tell and that I’m actually the first person to ask if they are contacts. This got me wondering if normies can even tell apart colored contacts from real colored eyes?

they probably can but unless a good friend , they don't consider calling you out on it.

• +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, never_lucky, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
they probably can but unless a good friend , they don't consider calling you out on it.
Interesting. JFL at my low inhib

Most people aren’t confrontational and will not purposely call you out on it. Unless they need to insult you.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, kuroro, never_lucky and 3 others
Depends on race. Before I was blackpilled I would see white girls with insane colored eyes and would think it was really attractive. Now I would probably be able to tell that they were contacts.

When asian, black, latina, etc girls wear contacts it's very easy to spot. There was a lightskin guy at the gym the other day who was wearing the most obvious blue contact lenses ever. If he was white I probably wouldn't be able to tell though.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, angelo, johncruz12345 and 3 others
Depends on race. Before I was blackpilled I would see white girls with insane colored eyes and would think it was really attractive. Now I would probably be able to tell that they were contacts.

When asian, black, latina, etc girls wear contacts it's very easy to spot. There was a lightskin guy at the gym the other day who was wearing the most obvious blue contact lenses ever. If he was white I probably wouldn't be able to tell.
Blue is easy to tell. But a more subtle color like hazel or brown maybe easier to fraud.

Blue is easy to tell. But a more subtle color like hazel or brown maybe easier to fraud.
Hazel or brown isn't worth it. I have hazel eyes and they look shitty without direct lighting. Not worth the risk of one of them falling out if you rub your eyes and being exposed if you're wearing them somewhere you go often.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and AscendingHero
Hazel or brown isn't worth it. I have hazel eyes and they look shitty without direct lighting. Not worth the risk of one of them falling out if you rub your eyes and being exposed if you're wearing them somewhere you go often.
Hazel can look really good

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 7725
Which is the best color for Mediterranean-white?

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 14274
every single human being out there can tell its contact including autists and normies, but the pro expensive ones that is used for movie industries are hard to tell.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 14274
every single human being out there can tell its contact including autists and normies, but the pro expensive ones that is used for movie industries are hard to tell.
How do you know it’s that easy to spot? Especially at bars and clubs

Are there any direct-to-consumer brands for movie industry contacts? Natural blue/gray colored ones and not some weird zombie ones.

How do you know it’s that easy to spot? Especially at bars and clubs
All the cheap ones have small dots in them and if your iris doesn't change size when light flashes on you its obvious that its a contact.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Replace colored contacts with elevator shoes and you have my daily worry. I know some normies spot them but I'm not sure who and how many of them. I'm sure that some, maybe 10%, have figured it out though.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
But looks so damn natural, might consider getting them myself.

I wonder what's the lifespan of those ones , I've got anasthesia addict blue and they are still functional even after almost a year (though haven't used them much for some time).

Replace colored contacts with elevator shoes and you have my daily worry. I know some normies spot them but I'm not sure who and how many of them. I'm sure that some, maybe 10%, have figured it out though.

get insoles.

No the ones I have are undetectable

No the ones I have are undetectable
Hope so, if women catch a guy frauding genetics it gets ugly-you have to be very discreet. If you get colored contacts make sure no woman knows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 14274
They don't give nearly as much height and your ankle still pops out of low top shoes. I have these:
https://www.tallmenshoes.com/elevator-shoes-h71904.html
In white and black

I'm wearing 2 inch insoles since like 6 + years. If the shoes borders are long enough it's not noticeable. Only thing is when you take them off height decrease of course. People you see most of the time have already noticed you being taller though , i guess.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Hope so, if women catch a guy frauding genetics it gets ugly-you have to be very discreet. If you get colored contacts make sure no woman knows.
I’m talking about my elevator shoes.

Yes they can tell. Easily

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and Deleted member 13994
i don’t see the point anyways, if you have dark eyes and put on light contacts it will not have the translucent-in-light effect light natural eyes have and won’t look good. Light eyes aren’t as big a halo for men as they are for women anyways. Blonde hair blue eye women love my brown eyes and tell me that constantly. Vast majority of women who approach me or who flirt with me have light eyes. Then again my shade of brown is very nice and I have a visible limbal ring so I just have nice eyes

eye color is one of those things like height you can’t easily fix convincingly except in small time periods like clubs where things can fly. Just own it. The self hatred here for dark eyes is astounding it’s seriously at most a minor multiplier of eye attractiveness. If you’re white and have brown eyes it’s really not a big deal. Dark skinned people however do get a massive eye color halo because of contrast and yet they almost never have anything but black eyes

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and hebbewem
a lot of women can tell for sure. all it takes is for someone to be aware that they exist, they're not that hard to spot afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Lawton88
i don’t see the point anyways, if you have dark eyes and put on light contacts it will not have the translucent-in-light effect light natural eyes have and won’t look good. Light eyes aren’t as big a halo for men as they are for women anyways. Blonde hair blue eye women love my brown eyes and tell me that constantly. Vast majority of women who approach me or who flirt with me have light eyes. Then again my shade of brown is very nice and I have a visible limbal ring so I just have nice eyes

eye color is one of those things like height you can’t easily fix convincingly except in small time periods like clubs where things can fly. Just own it. The self hatred here for dark eyes is astounding it’s seriously at most a minor multiplier of eye attractiveness. If you’re white and have brown eyes it’s really not a big deal. Dark skinned people however do get a massive eye color halo because of contrast and yet they almost never have anything but black eyes
Yeah this is what it is for me. My coloring with hazel eyes would look insane so it’s worth it for me. Hopefully the ones that I get will look natural.

I have noticed them before and pointed them out. They just didn’t look natural.

do the best ones look natural?

Yes, they absolutely can. Especially women :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah this is what it is for me. My coloring with hazel eyes would look insane so it’s worth it for me. Hopefully the ones that I get will look natural.
These looked exactly like my current eye color. I put them on one eye and they looked exactly the same as the other:

They say green but they match my hazel eyes perfectly and didn't make them any lighter (which is what I wanted). They are definitely noticeable though if people know what to look for (dotted appearance, raised from eye, pupil slightly bigger, etc). No one can tell in pictures or from a distance though.

• +1
Reactions: angelo