Can MSE help with eye area?

G

GetThatBread

Retired

Can MSE tighten under eyelids and make it a bit more positive? @fuccccc @retard @Sergio-OMS your thoughts?

link:

If u get FM and achieve forward growth then yes

keep in mind, ronald already had many procedures done before mse

no maybe with fm but i doubt it

The jaw hacks chigga didnt wear the face mask plus he 29 and he still saw improvements.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Darkstrand
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and goat2x
you just showed us results so i think it does brah

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and DutchPrettyBoy
FM takes forever right? Atleast 1 year of constant usage for 8-12+ hours?
more hours /day possibly like 20
ive never seen one decent fm results idk
not a big fan of it

if you are still thinking about if MSE has effect on infraorbital rims, then you didnt fully understand the procedure

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
more hours /day possibly like 20
ive never seen one decent fm results idk
not a big fan of it
Yeah fuck FM tbh, it’s bad enough I need MSDO after MSE and an extra grand for something that takes 20+ hours for minimal results ain’t the move. I have slightly droopy eyelids, anyway to tighten it without paying Taban 15K for an easy Jew procedure?. Can fat grafting make under eyelid boost up and make it less droopy or any other method/protocol

The first line is my under eyelid currently, want it to be the 2nd line
2DDD4144 821A 4CE2 95C7 3C65D6FE0C44

Yeah fuck FM tbh, it’s bad enough I need MSDO after MSE and an extra grand for something that takes 20+ hours for minimal results ain’t the move. I have slightly droopy eyelids, anyway to tighten it without paying Taban 15K for an easy Jew procedure?. Can fat grafting make under eyelid boost up and make it less droopy or any other method/protocol

The first line is my under eyelid currently, want it to be the 2nd line
View attachment 545966
Photo 12

• Love it
Reactions: GetThatBread
rons orbitals widened and as a byproduct his lower lids look slightly different but nothing specifically happened to them

with facepulling you could bring the maxilla forward and upward, both of which will make the lower lid more tight

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Darkstrand and Deleted member 4053
rons orbitals widened and as a byproduct his lower lids look slightly different but nothing specifically happened to them

with facepulling you could bring the maxilla forward and upward, both of which will make the lower lid more tight
exactly this. Think of how it laterally expands your zygos, it won't give you better infraorbital support, but it may pull some skin outwards slightly. You wouldn't see that affect your direct undereye area though

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and retard