Can MSE increase facial height?

Realmadrid20

Realmadrid20

Iron
Hey guys, I was just wondering if MSE can increase facial height? I swear my smile has become more gummy since getting the mse. I also feel my face looks a little longer. Is there any evidence of this happening?

How would it? Facial height is mainly increased by test and hgh in puberty, check your t levels. Either you are not fully mature and you can try to raise testosterone or you just have a brachy skull, and there is little you can do about that

• +1
Reactions: Realmadrid20
Hey guys, I was just wondering if MSE can increase facial height? I swear my smile has become more gummy since getting the mse. I also feel my face looks a little longer. Is there any evidence of this happening?
Ive had 3 MSE installations, not facial lengthening yet.

• +1
Reactions: Realmadrid20
How tf did your smile get more gummy? I thought mse reduced gummy smile.
Ropefuel:feelswhy:

How tf did your smile get more gummy? I thought mse reduced gummy smile.
Ropefuel:feelswhy:
Bruh I have no idea. Maybe it’s just always been like that.

For how long have you been wearing the mse?
I got it placed last august and removed it in April. I’m thinking about getting another one though because I didn’t get that much expansion due to the mse breaking