Can someone tell me how to hardmaxx myself?

Hey where is the supra orbital implant as well? My eye area still sucks donkeyballs. I guess the best way for me to ascend is to use chinese almond eye surgery, bleach my skin, use keratin hair solution(down perm it) and get eyelash/eyebrow transplant. I have non existene eyebrows and eye lashes
4334369 William

And if you get some necklace, ring and wristbands, have better fashion, it's not over

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
As someone listed, your first priority should be fixing your eye area. Not trying to sound mean, but its bad. I'll detail it:

Your ipd is too wide and nasal bridge too thin, eyebrows 404. lashes 404. Medial canthus 404. 404 lower and upper orbital support(bones). Lower orbital support is very weak giving you tired droopy lower eyelids.
Lefort 1 (or maybe 2 if someone gives it) could be very helpful to you. I believe most of your issues stem from recession of maxilla. Good luck hope you ascend .

As someone listed, your first priority should be fixing your eye area. Not trying to sound mean, but its bad. I'll detail it:

Your ipd is too wide and nasal bridge too thin, eyebrows 404. lashes 404. Medial canthus 404. 404 lower and upper orbital support(bones). Lower orbital support is very weak giving you tired droopy lower eyelids.
Lefort 1 (or maybe 2 if someone gives it) could be very helpful to you. I believe most of your issues stem from recession of maxilla. Good luck hope you ascend .
It looks like lefort 2 trimax+ big infra + big cheek implant under + latisse = eye support?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
Try minox and microneedling before transplants

Eye area will change minimally, even with those surgeries and might look botched at the end, your decision tho...
Minox is working on eyebrows. I am getting them darkened/groomed tommorow. But eyelashes dont grow no matter what I do with them. Should I get latisse?

It looks like lefort 2 trimax+ big infra + big cheek implant under + latisse = eye support?
As I said, I don't Lefort II is a viable option since no one is going to give it for cosmetic reasons. Lefort I alone can solve most of the issues related to underye

• Hmm...
Reactions: geenk worg
having this kind of eyelids as a chang is a crime
I need better looking eyes somehow. People are just telling me one thing that surgery will not help but we have other who tell me otherwise. We also have guys who think chinese almond eye surgery will not help

I need better looking eyes somehow. People are just telling me one thing that surgery will not help but we have other who tell me otherwise
make an appointment with your surgeon

• +1
Reactions: hekch and Rzn
diagnosed with droopy eye
make an appointment with your surgeon
it looks like I have a health problem with my eye area after all. I cannot close my eyelids properly. I might actually have a undiagnosed recessed maxilla that is affecting my sleep. I might need under eye implant to save me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rea
Here are some pics that I have. The left is 15% BF AND the right is at 21%
Infra orbitals, some filler on the chin and jaw implants

Hey I got a ton of cash to burn for hard maxxing. I was wondering if anyone was willign to DM advice for hard maxx what would I get for the face but without a ton of pain? I am already trying to softmaxx myself my hair and my eyebrows. I also got facial ratings analysis reports on ratios on my life
pm me buddy

Hey I got a ton of cash to burn for hard maxxing. I was wondering if anyone was willign to DM advice for hard maxx what would I get for the face but without a ton of pain? I am already trying to softmaxx myself my hair and my eyebrows. I also got facial ratings analysis reports on ratios on my life

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 12.11.27 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 12.11.27 AM.png
    657.9 KB · Views: 0
my eye area is still terrible in that photo way too much white sclera showing

since no one is going to give it for cosmetic reasons
That's no longer the case. 30K and giant implants will give you lf2

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
yeah I live in America NYC USA, 6 feet 2.5 with a half inch to quarter inch heal. I am possibly the tallest asian around always. I been trying to soft max my face
Ok, boyo, I looked at your photos and here is my analysis:
Forehead: Hair transplant to reduce your forehead’s width (see the picture attached).

Brow bone: You could get a custom implant to augment your brow bone and make your forehead look more masculine.

Eyebrows: Their arch is very high, which gives a feminine a look. You should make them bushy, just like a morph that some user posted (those eyebrows would look very good on you). To achieve that, you can get microblading or eyebrow transplant (which I don’t recommend because you are gonna have to cut them every two weeks FOREVER).

Upper eyelid: Double eyelid surgery.

Lower eyelid: Almond eye surgery. You could get love band surgery (aegyo sal).

Nose: Rhinoplasty to (maybe) augment the radix; lower the hump; reduce the nasal tip; reduce the nostrils.

Midface: It looks like you have an underbite, but the only way to be sure is to see an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. In America it is a dental specialty, not a medical one. If you do have an underbite, then you must fix it before having a rhinoplasty and a vermillion advancement.

Upper lip: Vermillion advancement.

Jaw: Chin wing and/or custom jawline implant.
Chin: Genioplasty and/or custom chin implant. (The genioplasty and the chin implant can be combined with the chin wing and with the jawline implant, respectively. Also, if you do have an underbite, then your oral and maxillofacial surgeon may have experience with genioplasty and chin wing.)

Ears: Ear pinning.

Attachments

• 1727240343836.jpeg
    1727240343836.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 0