Can MSE or some other procedure give mouth width like this?

Mewton

Mewton

Please don't mog me sar
CqvsZUVUkAAcRkw 1
4afeca8f5b7e5c6da07b41f0824800c4  male models dylan jordan model

Also teethpill
I've noticed most of the guys with wide palates and mogger lower thirds have big wide straight teeth aswel
Are teeth like this linked to good craniofacial growth? Is it even possible for those who have smaller narrow teeth to get like this someway?

I'm in the same boat as you.
I've been told that a wider mouth and smile is possible with SARPE for both jaws and split genioplasty with midline bone graft or MSE + MSDO.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
It looks weird with smaller teeth. I know a guy he's got a wide palate but smaller teeth and it makes him look like a fucking dinosaur. Uncanny look.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 9670 and Mewton
It looks weird with smaller teeth. I know a guy he's got a wide palate but smaller teeth and it makes him look like a fucking dinosaur. Uncanny look.
Yeah wide teeth are underrated

View attachment 1590019View attachment 1590020

Also teethpill
I've noticed most of the guys with wide palates and mogger lower thirds have big wide straight teeth aswel
Are teeth like this linked to good craniofacial growth? Is it even possible for those who have smaller narrow teeth to get like this someway?
Outwardly rotated zygos basically pull the mouth soft tissues wider. To simulate this instead of pulling your cheek tissue up, rotate it and watch the sides of your mouth reposition to be wider. It will look weird because you dont have the skull to support it.

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back