This is a Real Life (Not autistic PSL) Chadlite in the world & perspective of a woman in her mid 20s (Real life experience meets with science)

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Disclaimer: These are the primal instincts of a female in her 20s talking, not me, I am aware to them through science and real life experience)

Strengths:

Perfect width of skull. Not too wide and not too narrow.
The most beautiful tall masculine ramus
The perfect gonial angle
A nice clean long jawline/mandible
A protruding chin that finishes ahead of his nose
Forward growth of the mandbile and maxlla
A strong hair gene
A strong browridge
Solid PFL to eyes.
Beautiful wide palate
Beautiful straight and aligned teeth
Sexy Italian/Moroccan phenotype
Bone density/mass all over face
Facial averageness strong
Width of chin is good and aligns with the bigonial width (Width between both lower jaws)

Thick sexually masculine dimorphic neck
Sexually dimorphic stubble, emphasising the greet lower-third he has and giving him a rugged 'phwoar' look

Weaknesses:

Gummy smile. Has bite issues
Slgihtly hooked nose
Cheekbones are medium-set
Eyes are a slightly bland shade of brown
Eyebrows aren't saying much, but at the least they are wide and not negatively tilted
Crows-feet around the eye-orbits, but only really shows up when smiling hard & he's mid 30s
Eye-orbits are a little round and big, but again he's mid 30s and lookiing like he's had a tough-life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jisko32, Allornothing, moreroidsmoredates and 11 others
@Allornothing, @Pakicel and @forevergymcelling only two who's opinion have any merit to me on this place and are welcome to chime in. Everyone else on this site now a days is clueless.

Does he mog you @forevergymcelling ?

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV
htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, moreroidsmoredates, maxxmclooks and 4 others

You're clueless.

That is an every day good looking guy to you?

A norme with a couple of good features that makes him attractive to mid chicks? LOOOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, moreroidsmoredates and arab_chink
You're clueless.

That is an every day good looking guy to you?

A norme with a couple of good features that makes him attractive to mid chicks? LOOOL
nah it was a joke about people calling models htn or "low cl"

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Disclaimer: These are the primal instincts of a female in her 20s talking, not me, I am aware to them through science and real life experience)

View attachment 2918708

Strengths:

The perfect gonial angle
A strong hair gene
A strong browridge
Solid PFL to eyes.
Beautiful wide palate
Width of chin is good and aligns with the bigonial width (Width between both lower jaws)

View attachment 2918730

Sexually dimorphic stubble, emphasising the greet lower-third he has and giving him a rugged 'phwoar' look

Weaknesses:

Slgihtly hooked nose
Eyebrows aren't saying much, but at the least they are wide and not negatively tilted
Crows-feet around the eye-orbits, but only really shows up when smiling hard & he's mid 30s
Eye-orbits are a little round and big, but again he's mid 30s and lookiing like he's had a tough-life.

View attachment 2918747
I would agree for the most part

nah it was a joke about people calling models htn or "low cl"

You didn't pull the sarcasm quite off bro, because morons are giving him MTN in another thread lol. They must be rating him under the assumptiion that he has autism. People like to project. Particularly autists.

I mean just look at this lower-third

Do people on here have any idea how rare this lower-third is?

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
I will say it so everyone can hate

chadlite in the street shitted slums of calcutta

• JFL
Reactions: chincel11, rand anon, Alexios and 1 other person
Why are we making threads about a mtn?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, jisko32, Allornothing and 3 others
You didn't pull the sarcasm quite off bro, because morons are giving him MTN in another thread lol. They must be rating him under the assumptiion that he has autism. People like to project. Particularly autists.

I mean just look at this lower-third

View attachment 2918759

Do people on here have any idea how rare this lower-third is?
yeah sorry if it was confusing. he's very well developed. gigachad tier jawline and chin. and it complements his nose structure

• +1
He prob is low chadlite tbh. People on this site dont know how to rate properly. underrating people like that but overrating aspie rotters that rot here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen, HitAndRun, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
Cmon you must have other examples??

chad in north africa, low htn in europe

Last edited:
His harmony = low htn
So he is low htn

"But ii gott goodd zygosss andd hunter eyess!" Yea but you harmony is not good, so you dont look good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and its_over
"Yeaaa he got a gooddd jaww ands he got hunter yess"

DON"T MATTER

• +1
Reactions: its_over
His harmony = low htn
So he is low htn

"But ii gott goodd zygosss andd hunter eyess!" Yea but you harmony is not good, so you dont look good
U cant be ugly w hunter eyes.

@Allornothing, @Pakicel and @forevergymcelling only two who's opinion have any merit to me on this place and are welcome to chime in. Everyone else on this site now a days is clueless.

Does he mog you @forevergymcelling ?
Nah don’t think so, he lacks harmony and pretty features

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deprived and MakinItHappen
Great bones tho and very masc with good sex appeal, wouldn’t surprise me if he does in fact slay

• +1
Nah don’t think so, he lacks harmony and pretty features

Agree on the harmony. He's no-way facially a HTN with those bones though right lol it's crazy what these guys are saying

His harmony = low htn
So he is low htn

Tell me what's wrong with this harmony enough to mean he doesn't make Chadlitie.

Just analyse it and pick apart what is brutally wrong with the harmony to bring him down.

He doesn't have Hunter eyes or great Zygos so you are talking shit lol. Never once mentioned etiher of those aspects.

Thats a example dumbass

You just put a in front of a word starting with a vowel

Fuck off you virgin pussy/

You are uneducated, DUMB and pussyless. Fuck off outta the thread. Loser.

You just put a in front of a word starting with a vowel

Fuck off you virgin pussy/

You are uneducated, DUMB and pussyless. Fuck off outta the thread. Loser.
Haha fucking faggot

I destroyed you with the power of facts and logic, now go kill yourself fucking nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, mirrormogger and Thebbcmaxxer
Haha fucking faggot

I destroyed you with the power of facts and logic, now go kill yourself fucking nigger

In who's world did you destroy me wth facts and logic?

Where's your arguments at little boy? In your delusional head loloolol and your incel friend supporting you wth the react

'hIs HaRmOnY iS bAd'

Sure buddy. You are a female right? Lol. Ok inkell. Walk outside and try not falling on the floor from the sunshine. Vampire.

Robert Downey Jr Laughter GIF by PBS SoCal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Thebbcmaxxer
Haha fucking faggot

'hIs HaRmOnY iS bAd'

Zero argument. Zero science. Zero anything.

Where's your facts and logic? You stated nothing you rotter? Lol.

You are making fun of me for apparently being a psl autist, but who's had sex here? LOL? Who's in a LTR?

You painting me out to be someone I am not and saying something I am not, is reminiscent of every FAKE punchable useless loser Zoomer.

Ive mentioned far more than just 'bones'. He has insane appeal. You're blind.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer

View attachment 2918708

Strengths:

The perfect gonial angle
A strong hair gene
A strong browridge
Solid PFL to eyes.
Beautiful wide palate

View attachment 2918730

Weaknesses:

Slgihtly hooked nose

View attachment 2918747
True, most guys here should try to increase their sex appeal, get a tan, nice haircut/ facial hair, gym, etc instead of trying to go for the model look.
You either got it or you don't. If your avg guy gets pale and "starvemaxes" he'll look like a bog body and not a high fashion model. Couple that with a weirdly insecure and yet narcissistic personality, now you got the perfect trifecta of how not to get women.

20231106 225654

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
2/3rds of the users you recommended doubtfully slay. Are you sure?

This is a Real Life (Not autistic PSL)​

*and scales him in terms of PSL"
this is shit you don't need to find all strengths and weaknesses to tell if someone ugly, average or good looking. Just look at him he is 4/10. Harmony is the king and he lacks it.

just look at him. He is disgusting to look at. Looks dirty, low iq, low class pheno etc. Most of his features are mid and they don't work together. He is a great example of bad harmony. His health-indicator features are shit. Shit collagen and his hair is beyond shit tier. What's the problem with just not cutting their hair, I don't know.

View attachment 2919840just look at him. He is disgusting to look at. Looks dirty, low iq, low class pheno etc. Most of his features are mid and they don't work together. He is a great example of bad harmony. His health-indicator features are shit. Shit collagen and his hair is beyond shit tier. What's the problem with just not cutting their hair, I don't know.
He has good smile. He look super High trust live.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32