Can MUSCLE mog FRAME by itself, or is it cope?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Feeling framemogged so much these days.

But can muscle cut it if you got shit muscle building genes?

I know niggas with massive frames and their muscle and insertions are Godly.

They don't gotta gym or bulk, they just as blessed at having the Popeye forearms and huge shoulder/scapula/etc.

Me? I got winged scapula, shit shoulder width even with gymcelling, bird bones, small hands, small wrists, feel small all around.

I have gymcelled 6 years and bulked plenty, still small AF.

I am tired of framemog, it is emasculating ffs.

Besides HGH, are heavy roids like test, tren, etc. needed?

Seems it worked for some users here but I am well past puberty and even past 25....

How can I stop being a framemogged, abused dog beta bitch?

I wanna be like Trevor, big strong, masc. and able to dominate but I was not blessed with the Chad frame or height or insertions so gymcelling feels like such a waste after all these years.

Currently I am 18% bodyfat at 5'9" and look like a weak little bitch at nearly 200 lbs.

It is a lost cause, 170 lb. Chads mog me to the grave with their bones and insertions.

I feel like giving up so fucking much man, I will never trevormaxx....

Am I just gonna have to try testosterone?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, 5.5psl and Deleted member 33079
do a parasite cleanse. Parasites are hindering ur gains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal, 5.5psl and hardestmfintheroom
Not much you can do bro

They don't gotta gym or bulk, they just as blessed at having the Popeye forearms and huge shoulder/scapula/etc.

Me? I got winged scapula, shit shoulder width even with gymcelling, bird bones, small hands, small wrists, feel small all around.

Seems it worked for some users here but I am well past puberty and even past 25....

I wanna be like Trevor, big strong, masc. and able to dominate but I was not blessed with the Chad frame or height or insertions so gymcelling feels like such a waste after all these years.

Currently I am 18% bodyfat at 5'9" and look like a weak little bitch at nearly 200 lbs.

It is a lost cause, 170 lb. Chads mog me to the grave with their bones and insertions.

Photo?

there are multiple ways. i prefer the go hard or go home approach. i drink pure gum spirits of turpentine, used to do 1teaspoon of turpentine, now i do half a teaspoon for maintenance.

no no no no no

2046573 jfl frame 2
2046678 human vs subhuman
2046681 jfl haha end it
2046750 jfl frame 1

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, MEMPSK, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Keep eating at a slight surplus and progressive overload , physique doesn’t reach maturity till 30s 40s

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
how much do clavs change in later stages in puberty like 16 + is it major is it just over for 90% of this site lol
I think it’s not much, maybe if you react well to GH and androgens, then they’ll grow.

A big scapula can offset weak clavicles however.

No. If you don't have wide shoulders and thin waist stop trying

Hmm; I need to figure it out.

Didn’t you say that straight clavicles aren’t ideal?
For most cases I've seen yes

This guy is another case of straight clavicles producing short delt insertions but his bicep insertions are good, no clue what his triceps look like tho...

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
For most cases I've seen yes

This guy is another case of straight clavicles producing short delt insertions but his bicep insertions are good, no clue what his triceps look like tho...
How can clavicles affect bicep and tricep insertions? I can see how delts can be contributed to clavicle shape, but not bis and tris

How can clavicles affect bicep and tricep insertions? I can see how delts can be contributed to clavicle shape, but not bis and tris
There's something about the the arm developing almost as if it were in front of the body when the clavicle is straight that makes the muscles and ligaments and tendons shorter versus when the clavicle is curves back allowing the delt and entire arm to stretch more during development and become fuller

I only realized this because I have an asymmetry problem where my right clavicle is straight and my right arm developed like shit versus my left arm being mogger, developing with full insertions and a clavicle that curves more... even tho my right arm is my dominant arm it's inferior

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
There's something about the the arm developing almost as if it were in front of the body when the clavicle is straight that makes the muscles and ligaments and tendons shorter versus when the clavicle is curves back allowing the delt and entire arm to stretch more during development and become fuller

I only realized this because I have an asymmetry problem where my right clavicle is straight and my right arm developed like shit versus my left arm being mogger, developing with full insertions and a clavicle that curves more... even tho my right arm is my dominant arm it's inferior
Very interesting hypothesis,

I think you should make a poll asking people what clavicle shape they have and how many finger gaps they have between their forearms and biceps.

Would be interesting to see the correlation.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Yes, if it's not extreme examples like everyone is quoting.
Train your shoulders, back and have a slim waist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LooksOrDeath and Crayola CØck
Some guys are naturally big but look small because of frame, insertions and head size.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck and temporomandibular32
Cain velssquez a 6'1 250lb Heavyweight #2 goat looks really bad physique wise

Attachments

• 1697856409219.png
    1697856409219.png
    247 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck

All that matters is the weight, not the shape
Joe Rogan Sport GIF by UFC

• Hmm...
there are multiple ways. i prefer the go hard or go home approach. i drink pure gum spirits of turpentine, used to do 1teaspoon of turpentine, now i do half a teaspoon for maintenance.
Just shed intestinal lining theory.

• JFL
If you have a shit frame, you will always look narrow. Some muscle with a narrow frame is still better than nothing, just don't overdo it with steroids or you will end up looking ridicules. You want to be careful with training your traps or you will end up looking like a triangle (big traps only look good on guys with big frames).

I praise the lord that I have a wide frame, I can't imagine being a framecel.

Last edited:
you should still gymmax but you need good bones for good frame

It’s cope

Muscle and Height is Frame.

• Hmm...