Over if you are 5'10, and why it is one of the shittiest heights to be as a man

5'8 is actually the worst height to be, too tall to be called turbo manlet, too short to be considered a decent height.

5'8 is actually the worst height to be, too tall to be called turbo manlet, too short to be considered a decent height.
Unironically 5'10 nowadays is starting to feel the same, wonder how it would be perceived in the next 10 years

Unironically 5'10 nowadays is starting to feel the same, wonder how it would be perceived in the next 10 years
5'10 willbe considered turbo manlet status in 15-20 years if not before.

5'10 willbe considered turbo manlet status in 15-20 years if not before.
Even worse for people like me who tried to be competitive in sports at that height, never began, Funny how i triggered all those <5'10cels in this thread, Over lol

Even worse for people like me who tried to be competitive in sports at that height, never began, Funny how i triggered all those <5'10cels in this thread, Over lol
because right now 5'10 is not the worst height, you are literally 6 feet tall walking around in any decent shoes without actual lifts.

because right now 5'10 is not the worst height, you are literally 6 feet tall walking around in any decent shoes without actual lifts.
Trust me it isnt, And the main point of this post was about physical proportions, size and the amount of disadvantages that it has when competing in high level sports, being 5'10 is not "over" at all if you are just living normally, for dating, face and frame becomes way more important, and you are dead average in most countries around the world, Taking apart those subhuman countries with indigenous people that are 5ft ofc

Last edited:
Trust me it isnt, And the main point of this post was about physical proportions, size and the amount of disadvantages that it has when competing in high level sports
sure but 5'8 is worse than 5'10 and we are just gaslighted by everyone as "average" height or barely below average even though 5'9 is not the average which i've already proven and made threads on

sure but 5'8 is worse than 5'10 and we are just gaslighted by everyone as "average" height or barely below average even though 5'9 is not the average which i've already proven and made threads on
Trust me it isnt, And the main point of this post was about physical proportions, size and the amount of disadvantages that it has when competing in high level sports, being 5'10 is not "over" at all if you are just living normally, for dating, face and frame becomes way more important, and you are dead average in most countries around the world, Taking apart those subhuman countries with indigenous people that are 5ft ofc

Advertised height boost from insoles isnt reliable since they get compressed to 3/4 of the insole's normal height, Also wearing thick shoes like most AFs look in most part retarded and even worse if lifts are used too, In my uni theres a midget that uses those thick AF shoes and those shits look goofy af, Its really noticiable even for normies
lmao af1s, am90s, and am1s are insanely popular
matter of fact by not wearing them you're putting yourself behind

Title, Based on physical proportions and compared to most worldwide averages, It is one (If not the most) mediocre height to be as a man, Saying this as a legit 5'10cel, I can argue that 5'10 is like the standard and the best stereotypical way to define a manlet, At this height your legs, arms and torso are arguably still short even if you compare them with the extremities of a 5'7-5'8 man (With similar body proportions ofc), I put myself as an example, Everytime i go outside and see myself in the reflection of windows or mirrors, I look objectively short, and what is worse is that when i stand next to a person that looks the same height or just 1-2 cm taller than me at my POV, As soon as i look at a mirror or a reflection, That person is like half a head taller than me lmfao, The same happens when i stand next to a person that looks proportionally short, and that looks 5'8 at best, When i compare myself with that ''short'' person, That person is actually the same height as me, Which gives an idea of how others would perceive my height in reality, instead of the ''Muh 5'10 isnt short its actually great!'' manlet cope.

Then we have one of the biggest copes there are in relation with this topic: "Bro but at 5'10 you mog people that are 5'9 or shorter"

Bro how tf can someone unironically feel superior and proud to "mog" a sub5'9 nigger, There is not merit doing that, Thats the equivalent of a 3rd grader feeling brave and superior against an elementary school kid, However, all copers that do this will return back to their brutal reality when the 6ft+ Chad athlete stands next to them.

Let's see a better example:

This dude that i have already posted here before has godtier bone structure and muscle insertions (Take in account that he is 17 lol)

- His arms, legs, and torso look in fact, proportional, and none of his body parts seem to be ''too long'' or ''too short''
- Physique halo
- He was a swimmer, just like me, And in most cases, practicing this sport during puberty tends to give you long extremities, Mainly arm bones, My wingspan is 6'2.5 - 6'3 at 5'10 and i just measured my ulna length and it is 29cm- 30cm, Even with ''above average'' proportions compared to those of the standard 5'10 man, they still look small and short standing next to those of people who are just 1 or 2 inches taller

So you may ask, whats the problem here then? Well, He is 5'10,

At this point copers will start arguing and saying shit like ''Bru you are an exaggerated subhuman that thinks the average height is 6'6!!!!'', ''Bro rots in this forum too much!!! ''5'10 is more than enough and you can still look tall around people!!!

Ok, So lets see how the dude looks next to other people since hes actually not short and stands at a good height!!
>
View attachment 2963139
>

View attachment 2963141

Brutal, No matter how good your v taper is and your insertions are, No matter how much you roid and gymcel, You are still going to be inferior to Chads with top tier height and body proportions, Thats the same reason why he and i retired from this sport, No 5'10 manlets with small skeletons are going to compete against 6'4-6'7 dutch chad swimmers that are using EPO and have 6'10+ wingspans.

Would you rather be 5'5?

Would you rather be 5'5?
Dark Souls Arrow GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

just claim youre 6ft just like any othes 5'10cel on here

Title, Based on physical proportions and compared to most worldwide averages, It is one (If not the most) mediocre height to be as a man, Saying this as a legit 5'10cel, I can argue that 5'10 is like the standard and the best stereotypical way to define a manlet, At this height your legs, arms and torso are arguably still short even if you compare them with the extremities of a 5'7-5'8 man (With similar body proportions ofc), I put myself as an example, Everytime i go outside and see myself in the reflection of windows or mirrors, I look objectively short, and what is worse is that when i stand next to a person that looks the same height or just 1-2 cm taller than me at my POV, As soon as i look at a mirror or a reflection, That person is like half a head taller than me lmfao, The same happens when i stand next to a person that looks proportionally short, and that looks 5'8 at best, When i compare myself with that ''short'' person, That person is actually the same height as me, Which gives an idea of how others would perceive my height in reality, instead of the ''Muh 5'10 isnt short its actually great!'' manlet cope.

Then we have one of the biggest copes there are in relation with this topic: "Bro but at 5'10 you mog people that are 5'9 or shorter"

Bro how tf can someone unironically feel superior and proud to "mog" a sub5'9 nigger, There is not merit doing that, Thats the equivalent of a 3rd grader feeling brave and superior against an elementary school kid, However, all copers that do this will return back to their brutal reality when the 6ft+ Chad athlete stands next to them.

This dude that i have already posted here before has godtier bone structure and muscle insertions (Take in account that he is 17 lol)

- His arms, legs, and torso look in fact, proportional, and none of his body parts seem to be ''too long'' or ''too short''
- Physique halo
- He was a swimmer, just like me, And in most cases, practicing this sport during puberty tends to give you long extremities, Mainly arm bones, My wingspan is 6'2.5 - 6'3 at 5'10 and i just measured my ulna length and it is 29cm- 30cm, Even with ''above average'' proportions compared to those of the standard 5'10 man, they still look small and short standing next to those of people who are just 1 or 2 inches taller

At this point copers will start arguing and saying shit like ''Bru you are an exaggerated subhuman that thinks the average height is 6'6!!!!'', ''Bro rots in this forum too much!!! ''5'10 is more than enough and you can still look tall around people!!!

Ok, So lets see how the dude looks next to other people since hes actually not short and stands at a good height!!
>
View attachment 2963139
>

View attachment 2963141

Brutal, No matter how good your v taper is and your insertions are, No matter how much you roid and gymcel, You are still going to be inferior to Chads with top tier height and body proportions, Thats the same reason why he and i retired from this sport, No 5'10 manlets with small skeletons are going to compete against 6'4-6'7 dutch chad swimmers that are using EPO and have 6'10+ wingspans.

So true its way better being 5'2 than 5'10 jfl

Cope

5'10 is where life begins

• +1
Reactions: Jaded

- Physique halo

>
View attachment 2963139
>

View attachment 2963141