Can my eye area be fixxed?

echeon

echeon

Iron
My subhuman eye area legit drags me down from a 6.5/10 to a 4/10.

1. Problem = Eye brows too low especially on left eye -> bad nct (my long lashes make it even worse)
2. Problem = Too much loose skin above eyes contributes to the droopy eyes
3. Problem = Mild Ptosis (?)
4. Problem = Downward lower eyelid

What could I do to improve? Would like to have achieve hunter eyes. I have kinda hooded eyes and low set eyebrows already but the nct fucks me
Is there potential?

Was thinking about:
1. Brow lift
2. Upper eyelid surgery and cutting the levator muscle so the eyes open up more
3. Canthopexy for my subhuman lower eyelids (to get them in like a horizontal line like in the 3rd pic)

IMG 3524 IMG 9545 IMG 3233

You don't need anything other than cantho.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and echeon
Infraorbital implant first. Then cantho. Don't get a brow lift jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, echeon, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
My subhuman eye area legit drags me down from a 6.5/10 to a 4/10.

1. Problem = Eye brows too low especially on left eye -> bad nct (my long lashes make it even worse)
2. Problem = Too much loose skin above eyes contributes to the droopy eyes
3. Problem = Mild Ptosis (?)
4. Problem = Downward lower eyelid

What could I do to improve? Would like to have achieve hunter eyes. I have kinda hooded eyes and low set eyebrows already but the nct fucks me
Is there potential?

Was thinking about:
1. Brow lift
2. Upper eyelid surgery and cutting the levator muscle so the eyes open up more
3. Canthopexy for my subhuman lower eyelids (to get them in like a horizontal line like in the 3rd pic)

View attachment 468132View attachment 468133View attachment 468134

Canthoplasty would be the first operation. Don't see that much ptosis. Usually its a problem if its in the upper eye area since it gives you the sleepy/ depressed look. Brow lift is for reducing forehead wrinkles and I don't think thats really a issue at all. That surgery is meant for old people. Upper eyelid surgery is not nescarry since hunter eyes are the goat. You would want your eye area to be less with a squint look. I would first get a canthoplasty to fix the negative canthal tilt and aim for a slightly positive tilt. Neutral tilt is alright but a slight positive tilt is attractive for giving that almond eye look. Then to fix the bottom portion of the eyes some orbital rim plants would be a good addition.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, baruch and echeon
Canthoplasty would be the first operation. Don't see that much ptosis. Usually its a problem if its in the upper eye area since it gives you the sleepy/ depressed look. Brow lift is for reducing forehead wrinkles and I don't think thats really a issue at all. That surgery is meant for old people. Upper eyelid surgery is not nescarry since hunter eyes are the goat. You would want your eye area to be less with a squint look. I would first get a canthoplasty to fix the negative canthal tilt and aim for a slightly positive tilt. Neutral tilt is alright but a slight positive tilt is attractive for giving that almond eye look. Then to fix the bottom portion of the eyes some orbital rim plants would be a good addition.

Thanks.
With brow lift I meant raising one eye brow so it matches the height of the other. I think it would cause symmetry and reduces the droopyness because the left eye wouldnt be so squished by the brow resulting in nct.
Shouldnt hunter eyes benefit from ptosis repair surgery? Since it opens the upper lid and increases horizontal width.

Will look into orbital implants, but think they kinda blow my budget and I new seen the surgery been done in EU. Dont have the money for Taban unfortunately :feelswah: Wanted to get it done in South Korea since I am going there for a year and they have some pretty autistic surgerons too.

Please explain why he is in need of infra orbital rims. His under eye looks completely fine, no bags or lines

@echeon

the only operation you need is cantho to fix your negative canthal tilt.
Your eyes are good bro. The asymmetry of the brows is not noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No way this eye area drops you from 6,5 to a 4.

If you are a 4 you have other flaws.