Can my eyes be improved?

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Will become Chad or die trying.
73FAEDBA 2F0E 49C9 B186 186865AB0489

Surgeon suggested fat grafting to correct these dark hollow undereyes. Was considering blepharoplasty for the upper eyelids but doc said if I get that done now, I may not be able to have it done again once I’m old and the droopiness gets significant. Am also thinking about ptosis repair.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kebab Master
Pig eyes sorry man

• +1
Reactions: Slob and try2beme
probably infra implants, fat graft isnt that good for the eye area, I'd use fillers instead if u're not going for implants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and RoyaleWithCheese
mirin eye color

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and RoyaleWithCheese
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, try2beme and Deleted member 25323
Wheat Waffles ?

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, try2beme, Detective and 1 other person
Minoxidil on eyebrows. dye eyebrows dark brown. castor oil on eyelashes, dye eyelashes black, get upper eyelid filler to reduce UEE, get tear trough filler to reduce under eye bags, permasquinch, get eye drops to reduce red parts of eyeball. done

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slayercel, Sonny and 1 other person
At least you took care of your jaw.

Jaw is law.

I’d go for infraorbital rim implants
if I were you. You lower eyelids are a little bit saggy especially on your left eye (right side of the Picture).

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Both infraorbitals implants and a fat graft are necessary if you want ideal results.

I’d suggest getting the fat graft first since it’s much cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and RoyaleWithCheese
1C78B974 D746 408B 9E41 D1EF4FE3E9BD

Before/after squintmaxxing. Damn that’s depressing. Is there surgery that could get me closer to the below image permanently? Like an implant for the bone above the upper eyelid to get hooded eyes?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 2160183
Before/after squintmaxxing. Damn that’s depressing. Is there surgery that could get me closer to the below image permanently? Like an implant for the bone above the upper eyelid to get hooded eyes?
Drop down supraorbital implant with infraorbital implant with saddle. ($18,000).
Then fat grafting around eye area.
Minoxidil and dye eyebrows darker.
Cantho to increase tilt and pfl.
Obscure medius z-plasty for downward medial canthus.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and RoyaleWithCheese
View attachment 2151742

Surgeon suggested fat grafting to correct these dark hollow undereyes. Was considering blepharoplasty for the upper eyelids but doc said if I get that done now, I may not be able to have it done again once I’m old and the droopiness gets significant. Am also thinking about ptosis repair.
If you had eyebrows your eyes wouldn't even be that bad tbh. Would be similar to mine

• +1
Think I might try fillers above and below. I have blonde hair so I’m not gonna darken my eyebrows.

View attachment 2160183
Your eyes look so autistic man

You need to look NT not like an angry old guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, DawgyDawg and RoyaleWithCheese
Drop down supraorbital implant with infraorbital implant with saddle. ($18,000).
Then fat grafting around eye area.
Minoxidil and dye eyebrows darker.
Cantho to increase tilt and pfl.
Obscure medius z-plasty for downward medial canthus.
Has anyone on here done or seen pics of medius z plastic ?

View attachment 2151742

Agree, I got simaler light green eyes but they are buggy

Think I might try fillers above and below. I have blonde hair so I’m not gonna darken my eyebrows.
why wouldn't you darken your eyebrows? honestly that'd be the thing that'd ascend you the hardest

darken eyebrows. hypertrohy

• +1
why wouldn't you darken your eyebrows? honestly that'd be the thing that'd ascend you the hardest
It really makes that much of a difference?

probably infra implants, fat graft isnt that good for the eye area, I'd use fillers instead if u're not going for implants
In my opinion it would be good to combine infra implants and fat grafts cause infras themselves dont really make a difference but at the same time fat grafts migrate

• +1
peppa pig phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and VenatorLuparius
Ultimate proof that eye color means shit if you have subhuman eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Darkage
you look like zuckerberg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and RoyaleWithCheese
Guys, i have the same problem as this man with dark hollow undereyes. i look like a junkie. I seek serious opinions on the matter, can any serious person PM so i can send photo? I know its death-tier already, i dont need to hear that. I want opinions if you think implant can save me or not, or fillers maybe?. Thanks.

you would benefit most from a more forward grown maxilla i.e. lefort 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and RoyaleWithCheese
you would benefit most from a more forward grown maxilla i.e. lefort 3
Are there examples on this forum of leforts ascending people?

View attachment 2151742

What psl are u

You look 50, it's over for you.